The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 178
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by TheJ Both. That literally told me, if I could find a better deal to get it. Originally ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Both. That literally told me, if I could find a better deal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Not only that but Troncalli tried to tell me that they could even get the one I wanted that I would have to pick from what they could get.
    Wow, that sucks!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    What do you have now? I can't justify an STi for my needs in the first place but I couldn't pay MSRP for a Launch Edition... :/

Yup!

2015 WRB WRX Limited with Navi/HK/Push Button start ordered.

I have an 09 wrx and she has a 99 legacy.
    But I'm holding out until the next few years to see where subaru goes with the fa motor

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

Zax: can't quote your posts.. But Jones Junction in Bel Air MD has 5 LE's which they want MSRP.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    I have an 09 wrx and she has a 99 legacy.
    But I'm holding out until the next few years to see where subaru goes with the fa motor
    History is going to show that 2014 was the best year to buy them in and all others were flawed... jump onboard now!

When I was looking for a WRX premium in Orlando, I used a search radius of 150 miles. The best figure that I could get through USAA was 300 under MSRP. I talked to a dealer in another town on the phone, and after negotiations, he did me 1000 under MSRP.

I presented that offer to my local dealer, and they suggested I drop everything and chain myself to the car under MSRP.

I ended up buying that one last month.

Funny thing is, the local dealer called me yesterday to see if I wanted to talk turkey about their car.

My point is, I think a lot of the early rush may be drying up now, and I suspect cars on the lot and dealer behavior will reflect that shortly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Picked up my 2015 CWP WRX Limited with STi Short Throw Shifter for $29,329 yesterday. It is amazing to drive, sound, pull... The 2nd gear is a little notchy when you let go of the clutch to engage, but I am enjoying every bit of it.

Already ordered Grimmspeed License Plate relocation kit, taillight, fog light tint, "i" matte black on white emblem overlays and a turbo keychain I can post pictures when all the parts come in if anybody would like to see!

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardeel View Post
    Picked up my 2015 CWP WRX Limited with STi Short Throw Shifter for $29,329 yesterday. It is amazing to drive, sound, pull... The 2nd gear is a little notchy when you let go of the clutch to engage, but I am enjoying every bit of it.

Already ordered Grimmspeed License Plate relocation kit, taillight, fog light tint, "i" matte black on white emblem overlays and a turbo keychain I can post pictures when all the parts come in if anybody would like to see!
    Was that a OTD price?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by toofa View Post
    Was that a OTD price?!?!?!
    Of course not. $29,329 + tax - down payment + interest

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's a great price. Is that invoice? I believe the quote I got with STS (without HK/Navi/Push Button) was about $200 more than the price you said.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wizzardeel View Post
    Of course not. $29,329 + tax - down payment + interest

still a great deal !

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks like invoice to me. Nice job.

Side note: I just realized that I'm spending the same amount for my base model with options + some sti wheels.

Thanks, yea its invoice. I was really happy since 2 dealers told me to come in June to even order, and this one didnt have any in. I think I got a great deal

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    Looks like invoice to me. Nice job.

Side note: I just realized that I'm spending the same amount for my base model with options + some sti wheels.
    Those STi wheels will be worth it. No need to go get new ones right away lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure if this has been posted, but Perrin's got some great information on their website including sti/wrx comparisons, dynos and a tune they're working on:

2015 WRX and STI Exposed » PERRIN Performance Official Blog

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure if this has been posted, but Perrin's got some great information on their website including sti/wrx comparisons, dynos and a tune they're working on:

2015 WRX and STI Exposed » PERRIN Performance Official Blog

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.