The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 170
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; -DOUBLE-...

-DOUBLE-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cee
    I'm currently at 750 miles and I'm going on a 1200 mile road-trip to Nashville for the weekend... You know what that means. It's going to be a thrilling ride home!

Just got a call from my dealer and my car will be here by end with of thr month which is 4 weeks early. Has anyone just added an amp to the stock speakers... I bought an amp but was going to get better speakers towards end of june so maybe ill try just the amp ( clarion 4channel 100rms). But cant believe I got that call, now to hurry up and sell my current car.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    I'm currently at 750 miles and I'm going on a 1200 mile road-trip to Nashville for the weekend... You know what that means. It's going to be a thrilling ride home!
    No kidding. I am going to Nashville for the weekend also. I have already completed the break in, so 2x fun for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBones View Post
    -DOUBLE-
    Can't you just delete them?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    Or just leave em. Who cares anymore? I don't...if the damn forum owners won't fix the problem, I don't give a rat's ass.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by jtknights_08 View Post
    Just got a call from my dealer and my car will be here by end with of thr month which is 4 weeks early. Has anyone just added an amp to the stock speakers... I bought an amp but was going to get better speakers towards end of june so maybe ill try just the amp ( clarion 4channel 100rms). But cant believe I got that call, now to hurry up and sell my current car.
    Better off replacing the head unit first if its that bad.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Or just leave em. Who cares anymore? I don't...if the damn forum owners won't fix the problem, I don't give a rat's ass.
    Exactly

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

I cleaned my car one night then it rained before I could get some daytime pictures. I might have to wait a couple of weeks before I can get a shot of a clean car in sunlight :|

I am still not sold on the gold rims - sometime they look really good and at other times odd. The photos are consistent with all other GBS pictures, they don't quite do the setup the same justice as when you see it in person. And I know I need black lock-nuts

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I just think they look good.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    That's what I've been doing for the past two months, deleting the double posts. But it actually takes less time to just edit and write double post than to actually follow the steps and pages to delete the post. Curious though, why single me out on it when most of the other members just write double post as well? (I'm guessing they've caught on to how much time is wasted going back and deleting double posts).

BTW your car looks great. Not a big fan of gold rims, but I actually think it looks really good with your galaxy pearl.

That's what I've been doing for the past two months, deleting the double posts. But it actually takes less time to just edit and write double post than to actually follow the steps and pages to delete the post. Curious though, why single me out on it when most of the other members just write double post as well? (I'm guessing they've caught on to how much time is wasted going back and deleting double posts).

BTW your car looks great. Not a big fan of gold rims, but I actually think it looks really good with your galaxy pearl.
    Sorry, not directed at you personally and was just checking to see if people had noticed there was an option.

Thanks for the compliments on the wheels, makes me feel better about the purchase! I don't think I could have gotten away with this on all other brands without looking like a douche though

Sorry, not directed at you personally and was just checking to see if people had noticed there was an option.

Thanks for the compliments on the wheels, makes me feel better about the purchase! I don't think I could have gotten away with this on all other brands without looking like a douche though

Registered User thesolodriver84's Avatar
    Thank god, car is here and getting its Virginia State inspection. Should be at the dealership tonight for me to pick up

As he double posts... Stupid forum.

The gold wheels look great on that blue...I honestly feel like those particular ones look a little too small though. I dunno...something about them looks off in that size.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.