The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 160

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 96accord Keep reminding him lol Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140507_123739_247.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	148425
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Keep reminding him lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Long time listener, first time caller.

I've read most of this thread in anticipation for trading my 2011 impreza 2.5i premium 5 speed in for a 2015 rex. I went yesterday to place my order for the base model, test drove the only one they had on the lot which was the premium with pckg 12 - nav w/ harmon kardon, wrb. Salesman ended up giving me a pretty good deal, started the pricing at invoice since my dad does the internal training videos for corporate subaru. I put down a deposit and I'm picking it up tomorrow!

I'm too excited. Idk how I could have waited 6-8 weeks if one day is killing me, props to everyone that's been patiently waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by zug73h15 View Post
    Long time listener, first time caller.

I've read most of this thread in anticipation for trading my 2011 impreza 2.5i premium 5 speed in for a 2015 rex. I went yesterday to place my order for the base model, test drove the only one they had on the lot which was the premium with pckg 12 - nav w/ harmon kardon, wrb. Salesman ended up giving me a pretty good deal, started the pricing at invoice since my dad does the internal training videos for corporate subaru. I put down a deposit and I'm picking it up tomorrow!

I'm too excited. Idk how I could have waited 6-8 weeks if one day is killing me, props to everyone that's been patiently waiting!
    Just curious, what do you consider invoice for those options?

Congrats!

(Oh and thanks for the info Gizmo)

Quote Originally Posted by Leify View Post
    Just curious, what do you consider invoice for those options?

Congrats!

(Oh and thanks for the info Gizmo)
    Thanks! I can check tomorrow when we sign everything, but I think the total was around 31,500 msrp and dealer invoice was high 28k? Something like that. It also has all weather mats and an autodimming mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by zug73h15 View Post
    Thanks! I can check tomorrow when we sign everything, but I think the total was around 31,500 msrp and dealer invoice was high 28k? Something like that. It also has all weather mats and an autodimming mirror.
    Another favor, if you don't mind- I've been trying to get all weather mats; could you let me know what is the part number for a 15 Rex/ f they are same as the normal Impreza,

Cheers and congrats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by asindhidude View Post
    Another favor, if you don't mind- I've been trying to get all weather mats; could you let me know what is the part number for a 15 Rex/ f they are same as the normal Impreza,

Cheers and congrats.

they are the same as the 2014 wrx i believe.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    '09 Exige s240- Blade 300 kit
    07- S2k- For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by asindhidude View Post

Cheers and congrats.

Sure thing, ill double check to see if the part number changed over models and previous year. And thanks!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Jay, this must be killing you
    Someday I'll get one.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    Congrats, what dealer did you get it from?
    Thanks guys!

I ordered it through Grand Subaru in Bensenville, IL. Best in the business!

2015 WRX Base in WRB - Car had 8 miles when I picked it up.
    Accessories: STi short throw shifter, STi leather aluminum shift knob, fog lamps, dimming mirror w/homelink, all weather mats + cargo mat.

Sorry for semi-crappy cell phone pics. I will take some nice pixors once I get a chance to wash the REX.
    Last edited by 00TypeR1071; 05-07-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

Nice! I bought mine through Grand subaru as well. Good people over there. Have fun, it's a great car. Maybe I will see you at a local meet

Hey guys,

I'm new here and also new to Subaru. My question is, if i want to buy the new wrx but my local dealer doesn't have the color and packages that I'm looking for but another dealer does which is 200+ miles away from me. So what I'm asking is if it is possible to get the car transported to my local dealer? how does that process work? and is it even worth it? or am i better of placing an order through my local dealer? Sorry about all the questions but does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by aaa2338 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm new here and also new to Subaru. My question is, if i want to buy the new wrx but my local dealer doesn't have the color and packages that I'm looking for but another dealer does which is 200+ miles away from me. So what I'm asking is if it is possible to get the car transported to my local dealer? how does that process work? and is it even worth it? or am i better of placing an order through my local dealer? Sorry about all the questions but does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!
    It depends if the other dealer has an affiliation or agreement with yours. Or you could just buy it from there and drive it back.

Quick question as I have never owned a turbo - the idle is not smooth even when warm - normal?
    2015 ISM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by tranck View Post
    Quick question as I have never owned a turbo - the idle is not smooth even when warm - normal?
    I believe this has more to do with the DI than the turbo, but I'm not positive.