The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 16
Page 16 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; When's the 2015 STi gonna come out!?! I wanna see the difference between the two hopefully it's significant....

When's the 2015 STi gonna come out!?! I wanna see the difference between the two hopefully it's significant.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    Nothing personal.. just don't like red :beer:
    Blasphemy!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I don't know how I feel about it yet. It kinda looks like a Honda had a kid with a dodge dart......
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

I Support ClubWRX
    With the Limited model offering LED headlights, I'm wondering if we'll start seeing LED retrofits trickle down to the older cars through TRS, Lightwerkz, etc. I want to do a TRS HID retrofit, but if I can get away with never changing bulbs again, I'm open to the concept.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38◊10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I like the car,would not have a problem buying one.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/81544.png
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

I'd trade in my '07 for one. The handling and interior alone appear to be worth it. But I'm going to see how they tweak it for 2016 first. Maybe they'll offer a hatch version.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd View Post
    I'd trade in my '07 for one. The handling and interior alone appear to be worth it. But I'm going to see how they tweak it for 2016 first. Maybe they'll offer a hatch version.
    Lol, I wouldn't hold your breath. Historically, Subaru has followed a two year refresh cycle, which just means new fascias and some interior tweaks, not entirely new body styles. The 3rd gens hardly changed at all from 2010-14.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38◊10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Yea, I'd be perfectly happy with what they're offering in 2015. Just not in red. But I'll still hold out hope for a hatch version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Lol, I wouldn't hold your breath. Historically, Subaru has followed a two year refresh cycle, which just means new fascias and some interior tweaks, not entirely new body styles. The 3rd gens hardly changed at all from 2010-14.
    I dunno, dude... No offense to those here who have one, but I didn't want to even touch the WRX before '11. Then when they added the wide body looks, I went shopping. It made all the difference in the world to me. Those are the kinds of subtle tweaks I would be expecting soon, including a hatch being almost an entirely different body style. I really do hope that the STI, when revealed, is a little more aggressive looking - I've already pegged it as my next car and I am really, REALLY hoping that they don't disappoint.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Ill get the STI. Perhaps it will look more aggressive like the 12' Concept.

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    I dunno, dude... No offense to those here who have one, but I didn't want to even touch the WRX before '11. Then when they added the wide body looks, I went shopping. It made all the difference in the world to me. Those are the kinds of subtle tweaks I would be expecting soon, including a hatch being almost an entirely different body style. I really do hope that the STI, when revealed, is a little more aggressive looking - I've already pegged it as my next car and I am really, REALLY hoping that they don't disappoint.

Saw it in person, still love it after the reveal. Waiting patiently for the STI and the figures and drivetrain. If all appears kosher, I WILL be trading in my 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    Agree with every word. Have a 2011, the only one i liked before that was the 06-07, but I never fell in love with it. I LOVE my 2011, but this, this is awesome. Holds breath for STI news and photos

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Except for the 2008->2009 WRX, LOTS of changes... So glad I didn't get an 08. After watching the video at the unveiling, where they show it driving offroad, I want one! But going to hold out till at least till the 2nd year of production.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI

Quote Originally Posted by jamie007 View Post
    Except for the 2008->2009 WRX, LOTS of changes... So glad I didn't get an 08. After watching the video at the unveiling, where they show it driving offroad, I want one! But going to hold out till at least till the 2nd year of production.
    Yup, also waiting until 2016 likely.