The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 156
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Maybe a little painful to watch, but good to demonstrate how safe these cars are.. 2015 Subaru WRX small overlap ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User thesolodriver84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George U. View Post
    We are getting ours from cherry hill subaru in NJ. Just moved to VA in March to work at the USPTO.
    Heh, small world. That's where my dealership was going to do a dealer trade for my car till they found one much closer to here. I'm getting mine from Sheehy just south of DC on 95. I just got a base WRX, 6 speed in silver. Was lucky they could snag me a base since those are the hardest to find right now it seems like. I wish there was a way to better track incoming cars cause I'm going crazy right now.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by thesolodriver84 View Post
    Heh, small world. That's where my dealership was going to do a dealer trade for my car till they found one much closer to here. I'm getting mine from Sheehy just south of DC on 95. I just got a base WRX, 6 speed in silver. Was lucky they could snag me a base since those are the hardest to find right now it seems like. I wish there was a way to better track incoming cars cause I'm going crazy right now.
    Where do you live?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tke467 View Post
    Quick question, how many of you bought the factory extended warranty? I did not, but am considering it.
    I would personally buy it on this car as long as you can get a little discount on it, say 10% off what they quote you. Subaru or not, it is a brand new car in it's first model year, and even if you never used it, it is worth being able to drive the car like you stole it without worrying about breaking things. If you fix your own car or plan to mod it into oblivion that is another story but in my experience having the SAS is the difference between laughing and wincing when you miss a gear or hit a huge pothole. Also if you never use it you can get some of the money back at the end. Of course they make money on them, but I remember in training they said that they pay out $.80 for every $1 they take in on the plans, so if you can get 10% off you are pretty close to even on average.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

I'm stationed at Fort Belvoir

zax
    I'm stationed at Fort Belvoir
    Excellent, then you can attend our local meets!

Facebook me here

Arrow

That's too funny. I want subaru to use the Domino's pizza tracker on the car. I only added one topping (cvt) it should get here sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    I would personally buy it on this car as long as you can get a little discount on it, say 10% off what they quote you. Subaru or not, it is a brand new car in it's first model year, and even if you never used it, it is worth being able to drive the car like you stole it without worrying about breaking things. If you fix your own car or plan to mod it into oblivion that is another story but in my experience having the SAS is the difference between laughing and wincing when you miss a gear or hit a huge pothole. Also if you never use it you can get some of the money back at the end. Of course they make money on them, but I remember in training they said that they pay out $.80 for every $1 they take in on the plans, so if you can get 10% off you are pretty close to even on average.
    They were quoting the gold plan at 2300 for 7yr 100K not sure if that is a good deal or not?
    Current: 2015 WRX Limited DGM, 2013 Outback Limited, 2006 Jeep Commander
    Sold: 2011 pagani zonda..........maybe not, 2006 Acura RSX type S, 2002 Dodge Stratus SXT, 2002 Kia Spectra GSX, 1989 Chevrolet Caviler

I was reading some threads about oil changes but of course they were for older WRX's. I'm planning on using OEM oil filter but what is everyone using(or planning to use) oil wise? It seems some people don't really like the Subaru synthetic very much..
    2015 ISM WRX

zax

Bye bye ringlands!

Facebook me here

The audio system is horrible, the HD antenna does not work well, wind noise is horrible at 80 MPH and the ride is very firm.
    For radio still stinks, but if you do the "hidden menu" (see youtube) changes (throughput instead of sedan/wagon; set to loud) makes the AUX and Bluetooth sound much better,
    2015 DGM WRX Limited

Anyone figured out if there are roof rack mounting holes hidden under the stripping?
    2015 DGM WRX Limited

They were quoting the gold plan at 2300 for 7yr 100K not sure if that is a good deal or not?
    I declined $1500 offered to me ...
    2015 DGM WRX Limited

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Excellent, then you can attend our local meets!
    Sounds good, just hope the car comes in this week. I went into the dealership today and the two guys working on my deal were not in the office at the time and another salesmen wasn't tracking the deal which kinda has me worried.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnassium View Post
    For radio still stinks, but if you do the "hidden menu" (see youtube) changes (throughput instead of sedan/wagon; set to loud) makes the AUX and Bluetooth sound much better,
    After ~3 weeks, the sound system is a lot better; breaking in the stereo helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.