The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 153

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by thill I called several large online Subaru part companies and they don't have the parts or part ...

Quote Originally Posted by thill View Post
    I called several large online Subaru part companies and they don't have the parts or part numbers yet.. Probably will be soon.
    I got my car about a month ago- base model because I could not have a sunroof (height) - my dealer - Jim Armstrong Subaru in Hickory, NC ordered the part in - got it the next day, painted it and picked it up the following day.

I also added the fog lights - both made a big improvement to the car's appearance.
    2015 ISM WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thill View Post
    I called several large online Subaru part companies and they don't have the parts or part numbers yet.. Probably will be soon.
    I got my car about a month ago- base model because I could not have a sunroof (height) - my dealer - Jim Armstrong Subaru in Hickory, NC ordered the part in - got it the next day, painted it and picked it up the following day.

I also added the fog lights - both made a big improvement to the car's appearance.
    2015 ISM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by tranck View Post

Well that is promising. Maybe I will try a few more part stores and some local dealers.

Thanks!

I think it was inevitable that this would eventually happen. After all the time I spent pouring over every picture, spec, and piece commentary for the '15 WRX, I don't think there was another way it could have ended.

Maybe I made my decision when I first saw pictures of it at the LA Auto Show. Maybe it was when I watched Motor Trend's Head 2 Head, and THIS happened. Maybe it was when early purchasers started posting pictures here and I could really envision the car in my driveway. Whenever my decision happened, today my actions caught up with it.

Ordered: 2015 WRX (base) GBP, added the fog lights and a few other minor options.
    I ended up at $500 over invoice. I was told to expect it around the end of the month, mid-June at the latest.

Needless to say, I could not be more excited.
    Last edited by Dandingus; 05-03-2014 at 11:23 AM. Reason: sp

nm
    2015 ISM WRX

You're going to absolutely LOVE the car. I've never had a car that thrilled me like this one and I've owned many including a 1969 Z28 Camaro, 1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda and a 2000 BMW M5.

Never loved a car more than this one - awesome.
    2015 ISM WRX

Has anyone else gotten the cvt? My wife and I ordered a limited wrx and it gets into port on the 8th. We ordered the vehicle back in Feb. so the wait is killing us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by George U. View Post
    Has anyone else gotten the cvt? My wife and I ordered a limited wrx and it gets into port on the 8th. We ordered the vehicle back in Feb. so the wait is killing us!!!
    I picked my wrx cvt up last week. I love it! I am coming from a 2013 wrx hatch and it's a night and day difference. You will really enjoy it

My wife and I got our CVT Limited 3 days ago, I cannot believe how much I enjoy driving this car. I'm not even at 300 miles yet, trying desperately not to open it up and let loose fully yet. (ok I have a little...)

It shifts like lightning, handles corners with grip like a beast... Bottom line. Though you're married, you now have two loves. Enjoi!

My wife and I got our CVT Limited 3 days ago, I cannot believe how much I enjoy driving this car. I'm not even at 300 miles yet, trying desperately not to open it up and let loose fully yet. (ok I have a little...)

It shifts like lightning, handles corners with grip like a beast... Bottom line. Though you're married, you now have two loves. Enjoi!

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    im not sure about OTD.. but yesterday i went to my local subie dealer to get a look at the '15s and they had 2 STIs with a sticker price over $40k. $40,013 and $40,2??.
    You guys must be talking about the STi Limited. My STi was just around $36k OTD.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Cee
    Well I may have overpaid but I have "No ragrets" I'm officially a Subaru owner! I appreciate the help, information, and WRX pictures provided by the people of this forum over the last month. It's made the wait go that much easier.

Here's a link to the my flickr album. More pictures and videos to come over the coming months: https://www.flickr.com/photos/316655...7644511437314/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1769.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	147745
    Last edited by Cee; 05-04-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    Well I may have overpaid but I have "No ragrets" I'm officially a Subaru owner! I appreciate the help, information, and WRX pictures provided by the people of this forum over the last month. It's made the wait go that much easier.

Here's a link to the my flickr album. More pictures and videos to come over the coming months: https://www.flickr.com/photos/316655...7644511437314/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1769.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	147745
    Nice, congrats. If only would were wearing gold shoes, you would match your car completely in the picture

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by asindhidude View Post
    Nice, congrats. If only would were wearing gold shoes, you would match your car completely in the picture
    k

I was thinking the same thing!

Cee, car looks great! Congrats on grabbing a launch edition!

EDIT: Just thought of a question for you Cee. Do the launch editions come with a number plaque inside the car?
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    Well I may have overpaid but I have "No ragrets"
    Keep in mind you bought the STi Launch Edition and I bought the STi base. The L.E. pulls a premium over the base
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/