The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 135
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I'm 6'3" and 260lb and the seats feel just fine, eat some Wheaties...

Well I'm 6'3" and 260lb and the seats feel just fine, eat some Wheaties

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cee
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    Is this just a stock STI? Man it looks a lot sportier for some reason. Looking longer & lower. I like it! And seeing it in this color makes me kinda regret going with a launch edition.. I like this darker look. I won't know for sure until I see my car in person on May 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    Blah blah whine etc.

Has anyone found anything in the ET50?
    I spent about an hour trying to find a non-custom alternative to the two Enkei's without dropping below ET50 - has anyone else come across anything? Why do Subaru have to have such an odd size spec?

I wish I could find the Oz wheels locally to get an idea of how they would look against the car - I can find pretty much everything in other sizes apart from Enkei or Oz, which are the two brands I am looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by tranck View Post
    Just arrived home in my new Ice Silver WRX - same car as posted before from the dealer's lot - looks so different depending on the light. Omg, this is an absolute supercar.

Base unit - added the fog-lights and rear spoiler - I'm 6'5" and without the sunroof, I'm fine.
    I didn't know you could add the spoiler as on accessory on the base. I can't find that option on Subaru site. How did you manage and how much?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Clayton (aka: rexxx0486) is who we buy our Subarus from.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ubwrx-net.html
    I saw that thread a while ago but I confuse easily.. I don't understand how he would get me a Subie since he's not in my state..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    I saw that thread a while ago but I confuse easily.. I don't understand how he would get me a Subie since he's not in my state..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Drive to him or have it shipped. I got a quote of 550 for shipping to my home. Well worth it considering I couldn't get anyone around Atlanta to come down from MSRP.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by DogWarZ View Post
    I didn't know you could add the spoiler as on accessory on the base. I can't find that option on Subaru site. How did you manage and how much?
    It's definitely not on the site as a base option - just asked for it and they put it on - was $300.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Drive to him or have it shipped. I got a quote of 550 for shipping to my home. Well worth it considering I couldn't get anyone around Atlanta to come down from MSRP.
    Ah so you're not coming up to NJ to drive back? I thought you might be flying into New York and driving back to Atlanta, which would put a nice dent into the 1000 mile break-in
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Ah so you're not coming up to NJ to drive back? I thought you might be flying into New York and driving back to Atlanta, which would put a nice dent into the 1000 mile break-in
    Oh no I'm driving. But I checked out the shipping as well anyway. Wanted to make an informed decision.

I'm trading my old car to reduce taxes... and while the trip up will he boring I figure the first thing I would want to do with the STi anyway is drive the piss out of it. So I'm planning on taking a road trip.
    -The J

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Oh no I'm driving. But I checked out the shipping as well anyway. Wanted to make an informed decision.

I'm trading my old car to reduce taxes... and while the trip up will he boring I figure the first thing I would want to do with the STi anyway is drive the piss out of it. So I'm planning on taking a road trip.
    I really hope that our cars come in at the same time....

What color did you get?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I really hope that our cars come in at the same time....

What color did you get?
    That would be cool. I debated colors back and forth. I don't think I could make a wrong decision as I haven't seen one of the OEM colors that I thought was terrible. I started out with silver like my bugeye, then galaxy blue (both still beautiful IMHO) but settled on WRB (like my last STi.).
    -The J

It's definitely not on the site as a base option - just asked for it and they put it on - was $300.
    If that's the case I wonder if they can just add the LED lights without having to buy a limited WRX

If that's the case I wonder if they can just add the LED lights without having to buy a limited WRX

Quote Originally Posted by DogWarZ View Post
    I'm sure we could - i was thinking about doing just that if they're not that expensive. I just could not have the sunroof at 6'5" - not enough head room.

My dealer just called me and told me the truck just showed up with my WRX! Looks like I'm driving up there tomorrow and hopefully home with my LR WRX! I foresee little sleep in my future.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.