The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 130

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by murderek My fiance in I picked up our cars last Friday. I got a WRB base and ...

Quote Originally Posted by murderek View Post
    My fiance in I picked up our cars last Friday. I got a WRB base and she got a LR Limited. Sporting winter wheels for now until we figure out which wheels we want for summer/track. It's still winter in MN and we got a sleet storm shortly after I took these pics. Here's a quick walkaround video I made as well.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLo-pMVgRks

WRB has XXR 530 18x8.75 +33 245/40
    LR has XXR 527 18x8.57 +35 245/40
    5% tint on both

Attachment 144081
    Attachment 144089
    Attachment 144097
    The lightning red is looking beautiful. Yours, too, josnroh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shasan546 View Post
    if anyone doesn't want to wait for a car, Im thinking about selling my 2015 WRX Premium w/ Nav/HK. PM me if interested.
    Can I ask why?

The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dandingus View Post
    Can I ask why?
    It's honestly just a "feeler". I'm considering selling it. I love the car. Honestly nothings wrong with it except the annoying dbw/1->2 shift.

But I already have 1400 miles on the car in less than 2 weeks lol. I do 20-30k/year.

I don't mind the gas costs. But I might be going into manhattan everyday. If I sell the wrx id get a Volt so I can get access to the HOV since I'm by myself and drive a lot during peak hours. It would save me almost an hour of sitting in traffic a day.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    '09 Exige s240- Blade 300 kit
    07- S2k- For Sale

if anyone doesn't want to wait for a car, Im thinking about selling my 2015 WRX Premium w/ Nav/HK. PM me if interested.
    Obvious question...why?

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    So sensitive dude. My bad, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sure everyone appreciates the photos and video, but if you're fishing for compliments I've got nothing for you.
    I am not fishing for compliments. I am here to post pics (like everyone else does) and show people what 15s look like with certain wheels and tire specs in hopes that it will help them decide what width / offset they want for their 15. Please stop replying with all these worthless comments about me and my sensitivity, hot-headedness, fapping, etc. It's not hurting my feelings, it's just annoying. Have a nice day.

I Support ClubWRX
    I am not fishing for compliments. I am here to post pics (like everyone else does) and show people what 15s look like with certain wheels and tire specs in hopes that it will help them decide what width / offset they want for their 15. Please stop replying with all these worthless comments about me and my sensitivity, hot-headedness, fapping, etc. It's not hurting my feelings, it's just annoying. Have a nice day.
    btw your Subarus do look really nice. I like the dark tint.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    It's honestly just a "feeler". I'm considering selling it. I love the car. Honestly nothings wrong with it except the annoying dbw/1->2 shift.

But I already have 1400 miles on the car in less than 2 weeks lol. I do 20-30k/year.

I don't mind the gas costs. But I might be going into manhattan everyday. If I sell the wrx id get a Volt so I can get access to the HOV since I'm by myself and drive a lot during peak hours. It would save me almost an hour of sitting in traffic a day.
    Yeah that commute sounds like a great reason to not live around and work in NYC. However, I'm sure you wouldn't do it if there weren't some great reasons for it as well. If I were in your shoes I may well make the same choice with a volt. GLWS.
    -The J

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Yeah that commute sounds like a great reason to not live around and work in NYC. However, I'm sure you wouldn't do it if there weren't some great reasons for it as well. If I were in your shoes I may well make the same choice with a volt. GLWS.
    Lol yeah the commute does suck sometimes, but I own my own businesses so my schedule is flexible. The opportunities in NYC are great. I also do business n real estate in LI so i drive a ton. Honestly idc about the gas. Only would save like $300/month. But the HOV access would be nice. Im not definitely selling though. Just feeling the waters lol. Its nice to have a fun car as your DD so you can gun it around the idiots
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol yeah the commute does suck sometimes, but I own my own businesses so my schedule is flexible. The opportunities in NYC are great. I also do business n real estate in LI so i drive a ton. Honestly idc about the gas. Only would save like $300/month. But the HOV access would be nice. Im not definitely selling though. Just feeling the waters lol. Its nice to have a fun car as your DD so you can gun it around the idiots
    Living around Atlanta I can appreciate sucky traffic but I would take ATL over NYC/LI any day for commuting.
    -The J

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Living around Atlanta I can appreciate sucky traffic but I would take ATL over NYC/LI any day for commuting.
    its not too bad if you time it properly. But yeah my old commute use to be 31 miles.... 1.5 hours! You can take the train and commute less than an hour each way.
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

Im already thinking about not selling it lol.

Is anyone else who got the car waiting for aftermarket parts? lol i want an exhaust and tune if i keep it
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

I am going to hand this one to you and say thanks - I was wondering if I would like a stanced look on my car, and seeing your pictures made me realise that it's not for me. You have helped to narrow down my wheel selection. Knowing that you're sensitive I would like to add that it's a personal taste thing, your car still looks good

Holy **** XXRs are cheap. I didn't even know until i looked it up lol
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Holy **** XXRs are cheap. I didn't even know until i looked it up lol
    You get what you pay for....
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

anyone put any gen STi wheels on the '15 wrx yet?
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    07- S2k- For Sale