The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 124
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Woke the bike up yesterday from NY winter hibernation and rode to work. They finally got to meet each other....

Woke the bike up yesterday from NY winter hibernation and rode to work. They finally got to meet each other.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

disregard, double post.

Another WRX on the dyno, this one made some more power at the wheels than the Mishimoto CVT one, maybe a manual model..

231.4 Hp at the wheels!

Last edited by Subiaficionado; 04-13-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Has anyone seen any pictures of aftermarket wheels on the new WRX yet? I'm thinking about getting a set of wheels with summer tires, and keeping the stock wheels with winter tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    Synthetic oil is supposedly not ideal for break in, and AFAIK Subaru use an additive to overcome this. Assuming this is true then if you change the oil too early you'll take out the additive, thus making it harder for your engine to fully wear in after the break in period. My dealer went out of the way to instruct me NOT to make the first oil change before the scheduled time.
    Ah good to know! I have an 09 so it didn't come with Synthetic. I didn't switch till after 20k miles.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainking
    Birds eye view parked at work.
    Spent 04-07 in Bingo town...don't recognize any of the buildings
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    Birds eye view parked at work.
    Nice pictures. That WRB is a great looking color. I dont think it's too bright at all on the WRX. It was a hard decision going between the WRB and GBP.

Is there an exhaust video of a limited (or less) with the STI exhaust? I can't seem to find one, but really want to hear it.

I Support ClubWRX

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    Thanks. I've seen that one before but didn't realize it was what I wanted to see. I wish it was longer.

I Support ClubWRX
    Who knows if it's actually legit or not. I added one to my order but it's going to be 2 months at least.

Does the 2015 have the same hill start assist on the manual option? Where the car will hold the brake for you when setting off on an incline. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aottaviano1 View Post
    Does the 2015 have the same hill start assist on the manual option? Where the car will hold the brake for you when setting off on an incline. Thanks.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    Who knows if it's actually legit or not. I added one to my order but it's going to be 2 months at least.
    It looks exactly the same as the spt exhaust that's on my car except it's says STi on it

Quote Originally Posted by aottaviano1 View Post
    Yes, and it can be turned off really easily. I didn't like the feature on my '08 WRX but at this time prefer it on in the '15. I like that I can change my mind later.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.