The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 111
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jimnassium I'll be heading up to the slopes to ski at Bogus Basin in the morning; guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by jimnassium View Post
    I'll be heading up to the slopes to ski at Bogus Basin in the morning; guess I'll see what mileage is going up/down a really windy 19 mile 2 laner ... at least I'll be grinning the whole way ...
    I'll be interested to hear your results when you get back. Have fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey all! Figured I would pop in here. I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hello. I plan on getting the 2015 WRX 6-Speed. I am coming from a Turbo'ed 2013 Civic Si. I am taking a pay cut and won't be able to afford anything if it breaks down the line so I am investing in a new car with a warranty on it. This new 2015 seems like an amazing car for the money.

Hopefully reading through this thread will help me calm my nerves that I am making the right decision!

Banned
    Alien(s) Landing ACROSS Native territories!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GSquared View Post
    Hey all! Figured I would pop in here. I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hello. I plan on getting the 2015 WRX 6-Speed. I am coming from a Turbo'ed 2013 Civic Si. I am taking a pay cut and won't be able to afford anything if it breaks down the line so I am investing in a new car with a warranty on it. This new 2015 seems like an amazing car for the money.

Hopefully reading through this thread will help me calm my nerves that I am making the right decision!
    Throw up a '15 group-buy style with me among others. Base '15 Wrx for me in dark gray or that pop blue but I want to get bigger wing then the stock trunk "bump" style and get a decent sized one but smaller then the STI so I do not block my view at all or I might leave it alone for the flying below the (police) radar effect. Also want to upgrade to the gold rims from the STi for the shock and awe factor. Finally, a good radar detector is essential to ANY Wrx/STi. Should actually be standard equipment of some alien sort. lol
    Last edited by AccordV62Wrx; 04-05-2014 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AccordV62Wrx View Post
    Throw up a '15 group-buy style with me among others. Base '15 Wrx for me in dark gray or that pop blue but I want to get bigger wing then the stock trunk "bump" style and get a decent sized on but smaller then the STI so I do not block my view at all. Also want to upgrade to the gold rims from the STi for the shock and awe factor.
    Forgive me if I am reading this wrong -- pretty tired -- but there is a group buy for cars? I've never seen this before, but it sounds amazing. I was planning on getting the WRX Limited in Blue. What is the bolt pattern on the 2015? I have some wheels I was going to put on my Civic that I could use maybe. 1 piece forged BBS.

Also I do have a Passport 9500i in Carbon Fibre/Red that matched my Si :P

Banned
    Forgive me if I am reading this wrong -- pretty tired -- but there is a group buy for cars? I've never seen this before, but it sounds amazing. I was planning on getting the WRX Limited in Blue. What is the bolt pattern on the 2015? I have some wheels I was going to put on my Civic that I could use maybe. 1 piece forged BBS.

Also I do have a Passport 9500i in Carbon Fibre/Red that matched my Si :P
    Of course there is....we can negotiate with anyone that has inventory of them and have them moved by Subaru closest to us. We can get better pricing if we both do it together hence the group buy concept. We deal strictly with internet salesmen and we work with where the inventory is going and right now, a lot of it is in the East coast with RI and Colorado, believe it or not. So are you or anyone else IN? What state are y'all in?

Yeah, my friend with the 2011 Rex has a RD and it is hilarious how he sweats every cop behind him for some reason. Oopsies he has tix. Are Wrxs especially last gen really bad on cops? This is why I won't buy a Wrx in Red cause cops are glued to red vehicles and higher speeds in general but for some reason cops are spaz for anything unorthodox or out of the ordinary as much as anything illegal. This is why you have to master your own routine so you can theirs and be an illumanati about it.
    Last edited by AccordV62Wrx; 04-05-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Of course there is....we can negotiate with anyone that has inventory of them and have them moved by Subaru closest to us. We can get better pricing if we both do it together hence the group buy concept. We deal strictly with internet salesmen and we work with where the inventory is going and right now, a lot of it is in the East coast with RI and Colorado, believe it or not. You ever heard of this thing called Inter-webs, broski?
    Huh, well that's awesome. I'm on the east coast -- South Florida. I've dealt with internet sales, but never on a group scale. Is there a thread for this? I guess I should go searching through the forums!

Huh, well that's awesome. I'm on the east coast -- South Florida. I've dealt with internet sales, but never on a group scale. Is there a thread for this? I guess I should go searching through the forums!
    Dude, there is no group buy for the car, ignore Accordv6 like the rest of us do, not sure if he is a troll, but just ignore him.
    Last edited by TheJ; 04-06-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
    Dude, there is no group buy for the car, ignore Accordv6 like the rest of us do, not sure if he is a troll, but just ignore him.
    ...... yes there is...here's proof..You must be an alien like the rest of the kind here cause you don't live in this world nor are your from it either! You're an ALIEN Troll..JOY(Jokes On You)

My Threads
    My Subaru Parts for sale

MR MG is an unknown quantity at this point
    Default Re: Post pics of your new 2015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by michalwrx View Post
    What dealer did u get it from ??? I live in Chicago too, and I was able to get mine for $1700 under invoice !

I can back MichalWRX up. We ended up ordering 3 STI's and qualified for VIP pricing and "loyalty" discounts having bought multiple cars between the 3 of us.
    MichalWRX ended up with the best deal at $1700 under invoice factoring in his sick deal on his trade in.

I was able to get a base for $34,185 with Navi,keyless, HK

from this vastly superior clientele to this site:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2015-sti-discussion/
    Last edited by TheJ; 04-06-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Moron, yes there is...here's proof..

My Threads
    My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
    What dealer did u get it from ??? I live in Chicago too, and I was able to get mine for $1700 under invoice !

I can back MichalWRX up. We ended up ordering 3 STI's and qualified for VIP pricing and "loyalty" discounts having bought multiple cars between the 3 of us.
    MichalWRX ended up with the best deal at $1700 under invoice factoring in his sick deal on his trade in.

You must be an alien like the rest of the kind here cause you don't live in this world nor are your from it either! JOY(Jokes On You)
    The limited with Navi is like 33290 priced out, why is the base model 34185? That the out the door price?

Banned
    The limited with Navi is like 33290 priced out, why is the base model 34185? That the out the door price?
    broski, they're dealing with Stis..we want the STI-lite aka '15 Wrx and that only in some suspension and some odd HP. I say STI-lite only cause the '15 Sti is specd to outhandle a porsche but the '15 wrx is actually slated to outhandle the outgoing '14 Stis and thats st8 from soobsasu!

broski, they're dealing with Stis..we want the STI-lite aka '15 Wrx and that only in some suspension and some odd HP. I say STI-lite only cause the '15 Sti is specd to outhandle a porsche but the '15 wrx is actually slated to outhandle the outgoing '14 Stis and thats st8 from soobsasu!

Gotcha. Thanks.

I Support ClubWRX
    Moron, yes there is...here's proof..You must be an alien like the rest of the kind here cause you don't live in this world nor are your from it either! You're an ALIEN Troll..JOY(Jokes On You)

My Threads
    My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:

from this vastly superior clientele to this site:

2015+ STI Discussion - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
    Read through their posts, the $1700 below invoice was from a sale that included a trade-in. Not to belittle their deal or anything but the dealer could have underpriced the value of the trade to reduce the purchase price of the car.

"I was able to get a base for $34,185 with Navi,keyless, HK" Invoice for this car is $34,648. So he got about $500 below invoice, I assume without a trade-in. This seems to be common with loyalty/vip pricing.

Side note: A few of these guys look to have ordered from the same dealership as me, Evanston Subaru. We all seem to be in agreement that they are incredibly easy to work with and apparently giving KBB value for some trade-ins. If you're in the chicago area check them out.
    Last edited by gizmo0034; 04-06-2014 at 04:38 AM. Reason: side note

I preordered a DMG WRX and am not having second thoughts on the color and wondering if I should have gone with the Ice Silver. I am not one who wants to be washing my car weekly and am wondering if the Silver would be a better choice long term in terms of hiding scratches/dirt, etc. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
    This. . go back and read his previous posts in this thread. Hardly any of them make sense. He's not the kind of person you meet on the Internet and go in on a business venture with. Seriously, ignore him.

Also, AccordV6, what you are proposing sounds so damn near phishing for an Internet scam that I'm sure moderators don't want to see it on this thread. I'm not a moderator, but what you're are trying to talk people, who you don't know, on the Internet into doing makes me uncomfortable. Mods, please correct me if I'm wrong. But honestly, that group buy crap is shady as hell.

-GhostStrykre
    Last edited by TheJ; 04-06-2014 at 10:41 AM.

You know, you guys up north are really lucky to be able to get the new WRXs at invoice or a little below invoice, that is a great deal. I hate buying cars down here in South Fl. I'm not sure if this happens upstate, but a lot of stealerships here in Fl add this so called "protection package" adding easily an extra $700-800 fee to the sticker. When you ask them, what is that "protection package", they tell you is a special spray they put on the seats to protect the cars from spills and such.. I kid you not guys.. Down here, it's very rare for a dealer to even budge budge $100 below MSRP. Btw, have any of you been successful before using TrueCar.com??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.