The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 110
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone new to the forum, I'm very close to pulling the trigger and ordering a 2015 WRX, has anyone ...

Hey everyone new to the forum, I'm very close to pulling the trigger and ordering a 2015 WRX, has anyone ordered their WRX through a Virginia dealer or somewhere close? Tranck I guess right now you are closest in NC.

This will be my first new car so if yall have any tips about how to get them down to invoice pricing? Just keep bouncing offers back and forth off of different dealers?

thanks for your help, for your patience here is a new article I haven't seen on this thread yet
    Subaru is apparently going to build a hatch after all (it was posted yesterday):
    Hell Yes There Might Be A Subaru WRX Hatchback Coming

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just picked up the first 2015 WRX Limited CVT in Boise today ... off the lot ... arrived Wednesday evening.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2199.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	142753

Congrats Jim! That dark grey looks really nice, I think that's what I'll go with too.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnassium View Post
    Just picked up the first 2015 WRX Limited CVT in Boise today ... off the lot ... arrived Wednesday evening.Click image for larger version. 

I'm curious to see what the gas mileage will be on average with the CVT. Then again, I guess it'll be tough to gauge since there's three driving modes people can be driving in, and different driving habits. Either way, I'm still curious to see everyone's results.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
    I'm curious to see what the gas mileage will be on average with the CVT. Then again, I guess it'll be tough to gauge since there's three driving modes people can be driving in, and different driving habits. Either way, I'm still curious to see everyone's results.
    Idk about the cvt but the manual wrx has been getting me great mileage. Alrdy did 250 miles in two days. One day of horrible traffic. I think my first tank will be roughly 25 mpg with 50/50 city to hwy.

On the way back from manhattan last night. With brief amounts of traffic I got over 30 mpg taking it easy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396735897.539365.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	142825
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    '09 Exige s240- Blade 300 kit
    07- S2k- For Sale

Cee
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    wagner subaru in fairborn, ohio should be getting their launch editions in somewhere soon. they had ordered 2 when i went in and ordered my wrx premium in february. if you're interested, you might give them a call and see if anyone has claimed their two launch editions. .
    Funny enough that's exactly where I put down a deposit on a Launch Edition. I got a call Friday afternoon and found out mine is due in May 5th. This month is going to go so slow!

Quote Originally Posted by Racer495 View Post
    I googled the interior of the 14 impreza and 15 Rex and the radio unit, door panels, and trunk all appear identical. I should have the car in a few weeks and will report back.
    My car came in today and the 12-14 impreza sedan kicker system was an exact fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    Funny enough that's exactly where I put down a deposit on a Launch Edition. I got a call Friday afternoon and found out mine is due in May 5th. This month is going to go so slow!
    Ha! That's awesome. I've bought several cars in the Dayton area and Wagner has made me the happiest. Good stuff.

-GhostStrykre

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Pulled from FB. New turbo setup is a huge improvement!

I'm surprised no one else responded to this earlier. This is great news. Really me excited about aftermarket stuff years down the line. Thanks for the link!

-GhostStrykre

Banned
    Alien(s) Landing ACROSS Native territories!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    I think it all depends on the dealership's policy/philosophy. They still make money on cars sold at invoice or under, and more than just a couple hundred bucks. There are incentives for simply moving vehicles in a timely fashion, such as holdback. Some dealerships tacitly acknowledge that and are pretty flexible, others bank on the general public not having any knowledge of that and work deals around the monthly payment amount.
    I used to be THAT GUY who handed over his wallet to DEALER-mother-ship like I was at a dog or horse track. You know the proverbial, smash a selfie with you near receptacle with wallet out dangling right above a bin. That was with Honda but now I want to throw up some cheddar and give my mullah omar to Soob. I no longer support that other evil empire from Japan named starts with H nor the crooked H that rhymes with Sunday. This time, I just like the engineers more from Soob. Having said that, if I could score the CVT for Base WRX price, I would buy one tomorrow no last week! I will wait patiently until atleast they get some testers for crying out loud in public.

Click image for larger version. 

I do not understand why or more important, how people do not think this car is sporty, just look at this dark, sinister and foreboding stance of the side profile. Then you got the 4 brazen tailpipes and you get there is something special. Ofcourse the head-on shot with the hood scoop is CLASSIC yet going ALL-OUT mode in full effect! You have to pull it off but sporty, the '15 has little problem with and resistance is barren and futile. Now who wants to throw up and down on one so we can smash on a group buy. Lone star state or any state, come one, come all, it's time to Shine! I can't buy black cause of high heat but I wish there was a gray with some POP like there is with the blue, it seems like its that one blue or bust as far as colors anyway.
    Last edited by AccordV62Wrx; 04-05-2014 at 08:16 PM.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I have no idea what just happened...
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
    I'll be heading up to the slopes to ski at Bogus Basin in the morning; guess I'll see what mileage is going up/down a really windy 19 mile 2 laner ... at least I'll be grinning the whole way ...

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    I'm surprised no one else responded to this earlier. This is great news. Really me excited about aftermarket stuff years down the line. Thanks for the link!

-GhostStrykre
    You're welcome! The aftermarket will eat this car up!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    In the words of the all knowing Rick James...."cocaine is a hell of a drug"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.