The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 100
Page 100 of 209 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3126

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Not sure if trolling or just stupid...

Not sure if trolling or just stupid
    \_(ツ)_/
    Kunal - Ordered 2015 DGM WRX
    Photographer | Dancer | Tech Nerd | The Stink-Eye Mob #7
    First Mods: What and what not to do
    2011+ Big Mod Thread
    How to Buy a Used WRX or STI
    Complete USED WRX Buying Checklist

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrrwin View Post
    Just a heads up, I was looking at leasing but apparently Subaru of America is not currently offering leases on the WRX/STI. Was told this by two different dealers.
    dude, good looking out. i'm checking into this now. i'll let you know what i find.

Build Your Own is now available on the Subaru America site.
    Have fun!

Is it me or do they not show the sport package on the build page?

Just a heads up, I was looking at leasing but apparently Subaru of America is not currently offering leases on the WRX/STI. Was told this by two different dealers.
    Just got ahold of my salesman. He has lease rates for the 2015 WRX, so looks like Subaru of America is, in fact, doing leases. I have no idea why the dealers in your area told you differently. He said the residual was 64% on a WRX with 15k miles per year. That a great rate. So I'd get back with your local dealers or something.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Willbo View Post
    Is it me or do they not show the sport package on the build page?
    They don't have it listed as a package but all the parts are there.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    Just got ahold of my salesman. He has lease rates for the 2015 WRX, so looks like Subaru of America is, in fact, doing leases. I have no idea why the dealers in your area told you differently. He said the residual was 64% on a WRX with 15k miles per year. That a great rate. So I'd get back with your local dealers or something.
    Good to know. Not much I can do at this point, but it kinda irks me!

Just gotta tell myself I wouldn't have leased anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandingus View Post
    Have fun!
    It still isn't showing that the optional Nav system package includes the push button start on the premium manual! Ugh! Has anyone ordered it with this option? Price?

Quote Originally Posted by Remigius View Post
    It still isn't showing that the optional Nav system package includes the push button start on the premium manual! Ugh! Has anyone ordered it with this option? Price?
    i ordered a WRX premium with the NAV system. i am not getting a push button start. i can't remember, but it might not be available on a premium, you might to go limited. that, or it is a tiny add-on option that i elected to not get. i have all my charts back at home that show what equipment is available on each trim level. i'll grab it when i go home, and bring it back to work and scan it for everyone here.

I Support ClubWRX
    Have fun!
    About damn time!

Here's a direct link for the lazy folks: Subaru WRX | The New 2015 WRX
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Have fun!
    Finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i ordered a WRX premium with the NAV system. i am not getting a push button start. i can't remember, but it might not be available on a premium, you might to go limited. that, or it is a tiny add-on option that i elected to not get. i have all my charts back at home that show what equipment is available on each trim level. i'll grab it when i go home, and bring it back to work and scan it for everyone here.
    It is available on the WRX Premium 6MT only. You can't get it on the CVT. Which did you order?

Quote Originally Posted by Remigius View Post
    It is available on the WRX Premium 6MT only. You can't get it on the CVT. Which did you order?
    6MT. I haven't taken delivery yet, so who knows, maybe it'll have a push button start on there lol. As far as I know though, I didn't get it. If it's available to the premium trim, then i'd say it must be a small add-on and not part of a package like the nav system/harmon kardon. i'll head home in about an hour to get those charts.

6MT. I haven't taken delivery yet, so who knows, maybe it'll have a push button start on there lol. As far as I know though, I didn't get it. If it's available to the premium trim, then i'd say it must be a small add-on and not part of a package like the nav system/harmon kardon. i'll head home in about an hour to get those charts.
    Yeah. I'm starting to think it will only be available on the Limited model. This is what it says about the NAV system that is only available as an option on the Premium 6MT:

Audio- Navigation/GPS/Aha, 6.1" LCD touch screen with voice activation, Harman Kardon 440w amp, 9 hk speakers, AM/FM/HD, XM satellite (4 mos free), USB, aux input, Wireless bluetooth audio streaming, handsfree cell ph Bluetooth, iTunes tagging, steering wheel controls, text messaging (depends on ph) roof mounted antenna
    note: Limited model Navigation Pkgs include keyless access pushbutton start

Weird that you can't get the HK w/Nav on the Premium CVT at all? I'm referencing this page:

2015 Subaru WRX and STI spec page

I got to test drive mine before I purchased.
    That's nice. How much deposit did you put down?

My dealer in Ohio didn't even take a deposit. even with a deposit, it's refundable. The worst that can happen is you say you don't want the vehicle (after the test drive) and you part ways. The dealership may not want to work with you in the future, but it doesn't matter. Until you sign, it's not yours.

I pre ordered based on the overwhelming love and respect reviewers were giving the car. I'm still confident.

-GhostStrykre
    Thanks for the info. I've heard some people not getting their deposit back so I was worried.

I'm not in a hurry to get one. I would rather test drive one before I ordered one.

I'm in MD (east of Baltimore City) and don't know any dealerships with any yet.

I do like the WRB Limited. that pic someone posted from a GoPro is sexy as ****!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk