just got pro tuned

This is a discussion on just got pro tuned within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today i pro tuned my2013 WRX(6600miles) at IAG by Jorge. Great experience , car feels much smoother. Current mods: SPT ...

just got pro tuned

Today i pro tuned my2013 WRX(6600miles) at IAG by Jorge. Great experience , car feels much smoother. Current mods: SPT CBE, COBB Catted DP, SPT short throw, Stage 2 AP, COBB SF intake,PW TMIC,Grimmspeed EBCS. Max boost 18.5psi 300whp/335TQ. sounds amazing and feels awesome. Looking to to suspension and brakes next.... any ideas.... thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Swaybars!

Seriously... they are my favorite thing I've done to my car.

Which Sways do you have ?

I have Whiteline swaybars with Kartboy endlinks -- 24mm front, 22mm adjustable in the rear.

yea im going to get the whitelines too. I was thinking 22mm front and rear. did you notice a difference from stock?

Massive difference. Basically swaybars take the kinetic energy that would normally be turned into body roll and use it to push the tire harder into the ground.

My car now has very little body roll... even passengers comment on how good it feels. But the suspension itself doesn't get stiffer, so you still retain a comfortable ride. It also is much less prone to understeer... it breaks loose very nicely and predictably at the limit. More so though than even the increased performance, the car just feels tighter and more solid... hard to explain but it is extremely noticeable and feels awesome. Very point and shoot now -- the car instantly goes where you point it.

I'd definitely go with the 24mm in the front though. Stock the car has a bigger/stiffer front sway than rear sway... makes sense to me to upgrade them accordingly.

thanks for description...... you just sold me on the product.

You're gonna be stoked!

What's the progress? have you bought and installed?

Still enjoying the pro tune from IAG.. which is awesome BTW. Because of the upgrade in HP/TQ, brakes and swaybars will have to be purchased soon. just trying to save up