The Official 2014 WRX Thread - Page 23

View Poll Results: What do you think of this style ?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like!

89 67.94%
  • Dislike!

42 32.06%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official 2014 WRX Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by skeeter04 makes my nips hard just lookin at it Originally Posted by rage-wrx...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter04 View Post
    makes my nips hard just lookin at it
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive decided that the money I put aside for mods im going to save incase I want this

Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    Not really seeing what others are in this prototype. The front end reminds me of the Predator's face. I've seen prettier cars.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    LOL...now I'm going to see Predator every time I see that car. Thanks!
    Predator-eye?

OH cheezus.

But sneriously, I'm not looking for a beautiful car and I actually think the more raw looks of the Imprezza is what drew a lot of us on this forum to the car many moons ago. I still don't think the bugeye was that pretty of a vehicle, but I'll be damned if I don't wind up rubbernecking most the time when I see one.

It's a mixture between being unique and finding those with a passion for the car and being ugly like the Pontiac vibe.

I like what I'm seeing so far, but don't know if anything at this point is enough for me to give up a car that's paid off and a minimum 30mpg. . .

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd planned to hold off on a new car until this came out and I got a chance to test drive this one whenever its actually released.. Recent events have forced my hand unfortunately, but I'll still probably take one for a spin when they hit showrooms.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by RySTI View Post
    I'm going to bring my '13 STI to go look at/take out a '14 for a test drive and just rip it. Think they'll let me take it out by myself?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    LOLz. I'm 46 years old and decrepit, and the salesman still came along for my BRZ test drive.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Hi all, I'm new to the forums but have been lurking for about a week. FWIW, I've called a couple local dealers about what changes, if any, will be made to the '14s. A saleswoman at one dealer didn't know, a guy at another said it would be small changes like a different stereo, and a guy at a different dealer said '14s would be completely redesigned.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^With (very) rare exception, salespeople have little to no knowledge of the cars they sell.

For example, I test drove a Focus ST, and had only mildly researched it on a couple car blogs. I'd hoped the salesperson could shed some more light on it, but I ended up lecturing him the whole time about the engine noise pumped into the cabin, the traction control system, the tires, etc.
    Last edited by Rambo; 06-25-2013 at 08:25 AM.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by dubd View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to the forums but have been lurking for about a week. FWIW, I've called a couple local dealers about what changes, if any, will be made to the '14s. A saleswoman at one dealer didn't know, a guy at another said it would be small changes like a different stereo, and a guy at a different dealer said '14s would be completely redesigned.
    They did have a Next-gen WRX at the Nürburgring so maybe it will be 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by poi88 View Post
    They did have a Next-gen WRX at the Nürburgring so maybe it will be 2014?
    I thought that was supposed to be the new '15. There was a similar looking car being tested at Mulholland that is being tagged as a '15 by several auto mags.

I also heard back from the sales person who didn't know about the '14. She said there will be no changes and the '14s will hit dealerships in August or September.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dubd View Post
    I thought that was supposed to be the new '15. There was a similar looking car being tested at Mulholland that is being tagged as a '15 by several auto mags.

I also heard back from the sales person who didn't know about the '14. She said there will be no changes and the '14s will hit dealerships in August or September.
    No one really knows what will happen but, all signs point to zero redesign for 2014 models.

I'm speculating we won't see any changes until this time next year.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't ordering open up soon for 2014 model year anyway?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Ordering usually commences in August-September AFAIK. I doubt they'll unveil a car in a month. But who knows.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Ordering usually commences in August-September AFAIK. I doubt they'll unveil a car in a month. But who knows.
    Yeah, exactly what I was thinking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    ^^With (very) rare exception, salespeople have little to no knowledge of the cars they sell.
    This.
    I think this little factoid, along with many others, should be included in a manifesto that is required reading when you join a Subaru forum. Not meant harshly...a lot of people generally believe that dealership employees have lots of car knowledge and insider info. I know I've stated it before..in 2002, my salesguy didn't know what the shiny finned thing was on top of the WRX's engine.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

You're not referring to the intercooler, are you?!
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.