Too good to be true. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Too good to be true. within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Glad you're ok. Good thing it wasn't a truck or large SUV. The damage probably would've been a lot worse ...

Glad you're ok. Good thing it wasn't a truck or large SUV. The damage probably would've been a lot worse for you and the car. Good luck and speedy recovery!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad you are alright. Any whiplash?

Wish you a speedy recovery.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Yeah, I guess when your rear ended your actually pulled back before being thrown forward? The pic I have posted doesn't really do justice. But anyway everything will get better with time. I did physical therapy today an had shots in my back and neck.

Ahhh no bueno.. I'm sorry to hear that.

Thank you!

Damn that's terrible!!! Glad whiplash is the only issue you had and that you're alright! Did they just not see you stopped?? Ridiculous.

I hope that does get replaced honestly because a heavily damaged car like that will tremendously damage its value as well which is bad for you. Just not fair
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Registered User Sheleileigh Law's Avatar
    Hope you are feeling better soon and hoping they get you a new car. A bent frame is pretty major. Good luck!

I Support ClubWRX
    sorry to see what happened
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Registered User Captain Obvious's Avatar
    Sucks about your crash, hope they total it.

Was it this guy who hit you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Damn that's terrible!!! Glad whiplash is the only issue you had and that you're alright! Did they just not see you stopped?? Ridiculous.

I hope that does get replaced honestly because a heavily damaged car like that will tremendously damage its value as well which is bad for you. Just not fair
    Seriously... But I was on the freeway and traffic was slow .. I was down shifting and right when I got in gear dude was in my trunk. There was no breaking involved on his part. My car stopped his. Way lame. I won't have it any other way(must have a new car)

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Glad you are alright. Any whiplash?

Wish you a speedy recovery.
    Thank you! Eh some damage done for sure. I got a couple shots in my neck and back today and have more to get. May have a fracture. I'll find out more Thursday . Been busy dealing with a lawyer/insurance blah blah and still trying to rest up. Stressful

Quote Originally Posted by Sheleileigh Law View Post
    Hope you are feeling better soon and hoping they get you a new car. A bent frame is pretty major. Good luck!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Sucks about your crash, hope they total it.

Was it this guy who hit you?
    Haha yes! This pic made me laugh. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    sorry to see what happened
    Eh **** happens! And it can always be worse. Happy I'm alive

Quote Originally Posted by STI*NG View Post
    Glad you're ok. Good thing it wasn't a truck or large SUV. The damage probably would've been a lot worse for you and the car. Good luck and speedy recovery!
    Amen brother! Lol. All of it is a headache but can always be worse. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.