The BIG BRZ Bickering Brief! - Page 69
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1093

This is a discussion on The BIG BRZ Bickering Brief! within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 That's why you bought your wife a minivan yep. If we go somewhere as a family, ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    That's why you bought your wife a minivan
    yep. If we go somewhere as a family, it won't be in the BRZ, or whatever sports car I wind up with.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    If I owned one I would probably just remove the rear seats like I did in my Integra. The car is pretty much a two seater anyway.
    I used to stuff people in the back of my Integra all the time

Doesn't explain the multiple times I had "fun" using the front seats though...some of you know what I'm talking about
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't really have a problem with tiny back seats in a sports car. Being able to transport a 3rd or 4th small person over a short distance, even uncomfortably, is certainly more useful to me than having no back seat option at all, which would be my reality if I wound up with say, a Vette, Boxster, or Cayman.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I don't really have a problem with tiny back seats in a sports car. Being able to transport a 3rd or 4th small person over a short distance, even uncomfortably, is certainly more useful to me than having no back seat option at all, which would be my reality if I wound up with say, a Vette, Boxster, or Cayman.
    Or the 350z I had...I once stuffed a buddy in the trunk/hatch area...under the Z strut tower bar. That was ridiculous.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    4/1: BRZ convertible rumors confirmed. Reportedly the rear mounted hybrid powerplant only leaves room for a 4 gallon fuel tank, and the car, available in noseeum black, will finally have the solid WR Blue interior with matching carpet that Subaru has long wanted.
    The official release on the BRZ- "Bowing to continued media and internet speculation, Subaru of America has confirmed that it will launch an AWD Twin Turbo Convertible two seater Diesel Hybrid BRZ for sale in 2015. The new model essentially takes all of the media and internet rumors surrounding the highly successful BRZ sports car and delivers them in one fell swoop. A spokesman for the company said: “Having just launched the current model to widespread critical acclaim, we are tired of fighting off the constant speculation about what’s “next” and so we are just giving in and delivering all the speculation in one vehicle.” The new model, will however NOT come with a much anticipated rear back up camera. The spokesman confirmed that after shoehorning two convertible switched (up and down) onto the fascia there just wasn’t room for any more instruments. The AWD Turbo Convertible two seater Diesel Hybrid BRZ will come in a single color, noseeum black and will be hand produced at Subaru’s Brigadoon facility.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Or the 350z I had...I once stuffed a buddy in the trunk/hatch area...under the Z strut tower bar. That was ridiculous.
    This ^^^ or the ridiculous sticker on the 350z's hatch with instructions on how to "barley" fit two sets of golf clubs in the back
    2013 WRX SWP Sedan 1600 miles!

Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    This ^^^ or the ridiculous sticker on the 350z's hatch with instructions on how to "barley" fit two sets of golf clubs in the back

I forgot about that sticker!!!

ha...barley

Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

AWD Twin Turbo Convertible two seater Diesel Hybrid BRZ for sale in 2015
    is this not shocking to anyone else?!

Quote Originally Posted by clt-wrx View Post
    AWD Twin Turbo Convertible two seater Diesel Hybrid BRZ for sale in 2015
    is this not shocking to anyone else?!
    Lulz...another rumor? Cool.

Hahahaha did you notice the date of that post?

Hahahaha did you notice the date of that post?
    yep, i like it when a company has a sense of humor.

yep, i like it when a company has a sense of humor.
    So true...Subaru obviously knows all too well at the hype of speculation by their followers and they definitely took advantage of that. Well played SOA!

Now if they can stop having that sense of humor when they stop lowballing the **** out of me on my 05 STI trade in as I'm shopping around (two dealers have now offered low as hell pay off on my trade...not that it's corporate's fault).

Now if they can stop having that sense of humor when they stop lowballing the **** out of me on my 05 STI trade in as I'm shopping around (two dealers have now offered low as hell pay off on my trade...not that it's corporate's fault).
    dont they have some sort of buy back program they are always talking about? are you making some sort of... upgrade?