The BIG BRZ Bickering Brief! - Page 68
Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1093

This is a discussion on The BIG BRZ Bickering Brief! within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX I'm interested in learning more about the "Visconti tune". This guy's video of his car after ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I'm interested in learning more about the "Visconti tune". This guy's video of his car after the tune seems to show some respectable acceleration. Not hybrid bugeye accelerations, but plenty for fun.
    Looks like ECUTech is making a comback!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I hope they sell the hell out of these things so I can grab one used in ten years from some old timer (Ray comes to mind) for cheap.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I went to the Scion dealer today to check out the FRS. I tried to pretend like anything would fit in the back seat but even with the seat in an uncomfortable position for my 5'7" frame, I still could not fit in the back seat. The salesman interaction was hilarious as usual with a total douche with no clue what the car was trying to explain the AT to me. He kept thinking that somehow mentioning his "Callaway" 4 times was an excuse for his ineptitude. Then tried to tell me if I was even thinking about an FRS to buy one now because they don't last on the lot. He also said they don't make that many so they are pretty much a "collector only" type of car.

They also had $2980 markup for a set of MSR style 045 wheels and the cheapest Toyo tires.

Still a nice car.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Good thing I don't plan to hang out in the back seat!

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. It's good to know that any adult-sized person isn't likely to be comfortable, back there.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. It's good to know that any adult-sized person isn't likely to be comfortable, back there.

What sucks is its not a matter of "oh I can fit ill just be uncomfortable", I literally could not fit my foot into the foot well gap between the seats to step in to the back seat.

I guess you would have to slide the seat all the way forward, let your unamericanly thin passengers get into the back, slide the seat as far back as their legs/ankles can stand, then make transformer noises, and try and squish into the drivers seat. There is just no way. And anyone over 5'7" forget about the thought of a passenger if they aren't in a car seat.

Seriously Ray I don't think your daughters could fit behind the drivers seat with you driving in any position other than your chin over the steering wheel.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    What sucks is its not a matter of "oh I can fit ill just be uncomfortable", I literally could not fit my foot into the foot well gap between the seats to step in to the back seat.

I guess you would have to slide the seat all the way forward, let your unamericanly thin passengers get into the back, slide the seat as far back as their legs/ankles can stand, then make transformer noises, and try and squish into the drivers seat. There is just no way. And anyone over 5'7" forget about the thought of a passenger if they aren't in a car seat.

Seriously Ray I don't think your daughters could fit behind the drivers seat with you driving in any position other than your chin over the steering wheel.
    They should just give up on the BS of making these cars (all of them in that style) with pretend seats. Set it up so one (or maybe two) person(s) can sit comfortably sideways. Like they did in the little trucks, but with something more comfortable than the little fold down shelves they had.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's not that common a scenario, any more. My oldest goes up front, now, and she would be able to put the seat up to accommodate someone in the back.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX
    It's not that common a scenario, any more. My oldest goes up front, now, and she would be able to put the seat up to accommodate someone in the back.
    Perfect! Just get it done then before she gets any bigger.

I Support ClubWRX
    So the wife has to stay home? lol

If I purchased one, to justify it, I'd need a semi usable rear seat. Otherwise it'd be just a toy and require selling my motorcycle.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I wondered about the seats. It doesn't surprise me, though. It's not all that rare a practice for car makers to do that now, or in the past. The only reason that sorry excuse for a seat exists is to satisfy insurance regs.
    Team Bad Luck Scooby

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah. The first thing i did when I saw the car at the dealer was try out the rear seat. With the front seat forward giving the driver liberal space I somehow got in the back only to find my forehead up against the rear windshield. But still a lot better than the 911 with better quality rear seats.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    If I owned one I would probably just remove the rear seats like I did in my Integra. The car is pretty much a two seater anyway.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

That's why you bought your wife a minivan
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    I went to the Scion dealer today to check out the FRS. I tried to pretend like anything would fit in the back seat but even with the seat in an uncomfortable position for my 5'7" frame, I still could not fit in the back seat. The salesman interaction was hilarious as usual with a total douche with no clue what the car was trying to explain the AT to me. He kept thinking that somehow mentioning his "Callaway" 4 times was an excuse for his ineptitude. Then tried to tell me if I was even thinking about an FRS to buy one now because they don't last on the lot. He also said they don't make that many so they are pretty much a "collector only" type of car.

They also had $2980 markup for a set of MSR style 045 wheels and the cheapest Toyo tires.

Still a nice car.
    That's hilarious, glad to know these type of guys are out there making my job oh so easy! I'm selling them for invoice, have 8 in stock, and only managed to sell one so far through the program in a month, so much for being a super rare unobtainable collector car... Well I'm off to go move my Calloway out of the way so i can wash my Ferarri did I mention I got rid of those stupid 3 piece speedline wheels and upgraded to some sweet ASA wheels Rollin on tiger paw tires? Only cost me 3 grand brah!
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 03-20-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html