2010 release date? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2010 release date? within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think cost is one issue, yes. Also, the Recaro seats are far from a safety problem in and of ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I think cost is one issue, yes. Also, the Recaro seats are far from a safety problem in and of themselves; in fact, I've seen pictures of a Delta HF 4WD with the roof completely collapsed except where the stock Recaro saved the driver's life. They're terrific seats. However, if they don't contain air bags and Subaru have not changed the air bag location (I don't know if this is the case) from the seat to the pillar...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SD GR... btw, thanks so much for your input regarding the high RPMs. I checked out the throttle linkage, it seemed loose enough, it might be a bit gunky, should I put WD40 on it?

So about the Recaro seats... you think Subaru might not have modified the location of the air bag. How difficult can that be?

Anyway, thanks...

I Support ClubWRX
    Responding in the other thread regarding the throttle cable.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    2010 cars are at the dealers
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12