FS MA: 3 Dell Laptops
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS MA: 3 Dell Laptops within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; These are all old systems I got when I was working for my old company. These were pulled from production ...

FS MA: 3 Dell Laptops

These are all old systems I got when I was working for my old company. These were pulled from production as new models surfaced. Those of you that know me that these are clean and NOT STOLEN!! b

These will be clean and free of an OS etc.

I would like to let both the CPs go for 100$ for the pair OBO. I would like 200$ for the C600.

--Latitude C600 $200
    -PIII 750 MHz
    -128Mb RAM
    -10Gb HD
    -24x CD
    -Floppy & Tether
    -Built in NIC/Modem
    -1 USB Port
    -1 Carrying Case
    -1 Power Cord
    -Battery clip broken so it will need to be replaced or just a little peice of tape and it will be fine. These batterys are known for poor life after a while so grabbing a new one may be a good idea. I don't know the life on these at this point.

--Latitude CP (2 laptops) $100
    -4Gb HD
    -64Mb RAM
    -1 Power Cord
    -1 Carrying Case
    -One is missing the clip to hold in CD drive, the other is missing the clip to hold in the battery. These 2 machines together would make one perfect machine. or just slap a peice of tape to hold in the cd drive & battery.
    -These batterys are known for poor life after a while so grabbing a new one may be a good idea. I don't know the life on these at this point.
    -One Screen is apparently bad

If you have any more questions regarding specs on these machines I can supply service tags and you can get all the info in the world on each machines configuration from support.dell.com

I need to get rid of these ASAP as I need to pay a few bills. They can be picked up in Woburn immediately or I can meet you somewhere if it's reasonably close to here.

Thanks
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

Are these from EMC?
    New England F4

no clue what/who EMC is.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.