FS in NH: 4 into 1 header, 750 cc injectors
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS in NH: 4 into 1 header, 750 cc injectors within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; Brand new 4 into 1 header. never used. Nice and shiny!-200 pick up. Not sure of what kind it is, ...

FS in NH: 4 into 1 header, 750 cc injectors

Brand new 4 into 1 header. never used. Nice and shiny!-200 pick up. Not sure of what kind it is, Ive had it for about 2 years in my room.

Daetche works 750cc injectors. Used for 500 miles. I needed to jump to 900cc with my new set up. These are perfect for an FP green or similar.-250 OBO
    07 STI (white)
    1993.5 SP74 supra-sold
    2005 T67 Evo-sold
    1994 TT supra-sold
    2002 E46 M3-RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    pics of the header,.... please.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.