Hey everyone, I am planning on going a different route for tuning my car soon. I will be installing my new EM Thursday so the Accessport will be available to ship as early as Friday.

To be honest, I am in no means getting rid of the accessport because it sucks. It is an awsome mod/product itself. The Cobb maps are a great improvement over stock. I would have to say that it is one of the best bangs for the buck on the market for a stock or lightly modded (exhaust and intake)
STI.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me to discuss anything. But I know if you do some research on the forums you'll see the Accessport is a very reputable and well-worth it mod!

Item: 2006 Sti Cobb Accessport Version 1
Includes all the stuff from Cobb. I bought this new a few months ago from Peter @ PLTek.

Price: $450

New I paid around $600 for it. I know Version 2's are now out but if you've followed the V2's some guys have had issues with them. This is the old reliable Cobb system. Load times for maps are a little longer but when you load your base map most guys dont usually reload those anyways.

I havent had an issue with Version 1 at all and the car runs extremely strong in Stage 1 and Stage 2 maps from Cobb. I guarantee you wont be disappointed. Honestly it was the best bang for the buck so far on my car.

Honestly if you dont want all the extra crap on Version 2 this is a better choice for you. You can buy this and buy Streetuner from Cobb for less than a new Version 2. I think Streetuner would be a much better feature than all the silly little functions of Version 2. I was going to buy it but my tuner is having me use something different.

If you have any questions about it please feel free to pm me or leave me a response here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I took the Car to New England Dragway twice this past year. Got 2 runs on a reallly hot day for my first time so the times werent anything good but every pass was under 14 seconds. The second time I went was second to last Street Night and temps were near freezing and the track was super slick for everyone including all the other Suby's. I managed to get a 13.0 @ 107 with a 2.1 60ft. I know the car has a lotttt more in it with Stage 2. I just had a hard time getting used to launching my car, I am not into beating the crap out of it.

Some results from KTR Dyno day...Stock usually goes for around 220WHP here:
Mods-
Cobb Accessport- Stage 1 93 Base Map with Stage 2 Realtime (so look for slightly higher numbers but not much more with Stage 2 93 Base)
Maddad Catless 3" Downpipe
A'PEXi Gt-Spec Catback
K&N Typhoon Intake