FS CT 2001 Yamha Raptor 660
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS CT 2001 Yamha Raptor 660 within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; I have a 2001 Yamaha Raptor 660 for sale. This quad is very clean and in great condition given it's ...

FS CT 2001 Yamha Raptor 660

I have a 2001 Yamaha Raptor 660 for sale. This quad is very clean and in great condition given it's age. The pictures do not do it justice so I encourage anyone interested to come take a look.
    This raptor has many extras including a 2002 transmission (VERY IMPORTANT as 01 raptors have crappy trannys), L&A designs One way starter clutch, new EBC clutch, Nerf bars, K&N air filter, front and rear grab bar, Full GYTR skid plates for the undercarriage, a-arms, & rear carrier, renthal bars w/ tag grips, new chain and sprockets geared one tooth down in the front for faster acceleration (not like it needed it) which is better for woods/trail riding. It also has a new rear carrier with axle bearings. This is probably the cleanest and well maintained 01 raptor you will come across so don't pass it up. Blue book is $3200 according to a few sources and I am asking $3000 for it. If you are interested I encourage you to contact me either via pm or call 203-228-7475. Thank-you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raptort01.jpg  
    04 WRX
    02 GSXR-750
    01 Raptor 660 (For Sale)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oops can you move this to New England, forgot CT is not in the Tri-sate hahaha
    04 WRX
    02 GSXR-750
    01 Raptor 660 (For Sale)

Quote Originally Posted by DJJK View Post
    oops can you move this to New England, forgot CT is not in the Tri-sate hahaha
    Sure.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I am VERY intersted in this.

I sold my RM125 last year and i have not felt right since. My plan was to buy a quad later downt the road. I've ridin Tons of quads from 400ex (friends) ,banshee's, 250 R's and Raptors. real nice bike.

If this is still avil. when the times and passes my inspection i will def be interested.

what kind of damage has the bike seen. I know to have fun on a quad you push it to the limit, sometimes rolling them etc.. Any bent wheels?
    New England F4
    LGT GURU
    2005 Legacy GT Limited 5MT
    use to be stock

The quad is still available, currently I have it on eBay CLICK HERE I have my reserve set at $2700. It has one bent rim, i never flipped it myself but I can't answer for previous owners. It never really crapped out on me, I used to go riding with 2 of my buddies one with a 400ex and the other had a 300ex, we had fun playing in the mud, crossing small streams, and doing donuts and wheelies nothing too too crazy. A used quad is just that a used quad, the plastics are not perfect they have scratches and scraps but like I said the quad was ridden, its not punched out but its not brand new either, I've seen quads in a lot worse condition. Thanks for your interest and also my buddy's are selling their quads (400ex and 300ex) if you were interested in those...

-Jeff
    04 WRX
    02 GSXR-750
    01 Raptor 660 (For Sale)

How is the reverse? On my buddies it would make some god awful noise's (grinding and what not) when going into reverse.
    New England F4
    LGT GURU
    use to be stock

Never really had a problem with the reverse as long as you click hard enough. The only thing that sucks about the reverse is that stupid knob yamaha uses to engauge reverse, crappy design. Funny how I bought a wrx and a raptor both known for their weak tranny's...haha
    04 WRX
    02 GSXR-750
    01 Raptor 660 (For Sale)

my funds are tied up for the next few months, if its still for sale when the time comes (doubt it) i will most likely take it.

GL with the sale.
    New England F4
    LGT GURU
    use to be stock

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.