WTB: 02+ WRX factory 6-cd changer

This is a discussion on WTB: 02+ WRX factory 6-cd changer within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; I bought a 6 CD changer off eBay that was tested as being able to turn out, but no way ...

WTB: 02+ WRX factory 6-cd changer

I bought a 6 CD changer off eBay that was tested as being able to turn out, but no way to test if it could play anything because it wasn't in my car. I took a gamble and tried it and I put it in my car, and while it was plug-and-play, I couldn't get it to work for some reason so it's back up on eBay. If anyone has an 02+ WRX 6-cd changer for sale, let me know. Thanks

Alex
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

check with scooby888 i know he has an 04 6 disc changer that lights up blue that a member of this board helped mod. I know he no longer uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica View Post
    I bought a 6 CD changer off eBay that was tested as being able to turn out, but no way to test if it could play anything because it wasn't in my car. I took a gamble and tried it and I put it in my car, and while it was plug-and-play, I couldn't get it to work for some reason so it's back up on eBay. If anyone has an 02+ WRX 6-cd changer for sale, let me know. Thanks

Alex
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43

Quote Originally Posted by MasterLok View Post
    check with scooby888 i know he has an 04 6 disc changer that lights up blue that a member of this board helped mod. I know he no longer uses it.
    Ah cool, I'll check with Jason. I'd probably re-mod it and take the bulb condom off (if that's what it is) so it lights up factory green again just 'cause I'd want it to match the factory gauges. In my old STi I modded the HVAC and radio lights to light up red to match the gauges and it looked good.
    NEWENGLANDF4

Hey Alex- as far as I know the LED's were actually changed in the radio, but you're more than welcome to take it off my hands. It's actually an '02-03 radio (black instead of silver-ish surround).

Quote Originally Posted by scooby888 View Post
    Hey Alex- as far as I know the LED's were actually changed in the radio, but you're more than welcome to take it off my hands. It's actually an '02-03 radio (black instead of silver-ish surround).
    Hey Jason, thanks for the offer but I actually just snagged a 6-cd changer from an '05 WRX. I would've grabbed yours but I am far too lazy to go through the soldering process to get some green/white LED's back into the sucker. Thanks anyways mang
    NEWENGLANDF4

No problem Alex.