FS: 2004 Mazda3 S hatchback, 5-speed, 35k miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: 2004 Mazda3 S hatchback, 5-speed, 35k miles within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; Price: ,800 As some of you may know, I am selling my Mazda 3. I have only owned it for ...

FS: 2004 Mazda3 S hatchback, 5-speed, 35k miles

Price: $12,800

As some of you may know, I am selling my Mazda 3. I have only owned it for about 2-2.5 months. It is a great little car, but I am selling it because (same reason I sold the STi) I am buying a condo. I have decided I want to be rid of loan/car payments altogether, so I am buying a 2.5RS with cash so I won't have any payments on it. This is a wonderful all-around car and daily driver. Here are some details...

~ 2004 Mazda 3 "S" hatchback
    ~ 5-speed standard transmission
    ~ 35,000 miles (34,xxx currently)
    ~ Silver with black/red interior
    ~ 4500k Xenon headlights
    ~ 4 new Eagle RS-A tires (oem spec)
    ~ 17" 5-spoke alloy wheels
    ~ Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
    ~ 60/40 split folding rear seat
    ~ 6 cupholders
    ~ oem cd player
    ~ No modifications, never have been
    ~ Clean CarFax report
    ~ oem fog lights

Car is in very good shape with only a couple very minor scratches that could probably be buffed out. There is one small dent in the passenger's side rear door, near the fender. It was there when I bought it, so I don't know how it got there, but there is no paint damage. Interior is in very good shape, no rips, etc. Oil was changed less than 1000 miles ago (will need to be changed at approx. 37500-38000 miles if going by the 3000-3500 mile rule). The Kelley Blue Book price on the car is $14,775 in "good" condition. I am looking to sell this rather quickly, so I am pricing it at $12,800 or best offer. I have plenty of pictures that I took last weekend so I can email them to any interested parties. Thanks for looking

Alex B

Last edited by turbo tecnica; 11-13-2006 at 03:17 PM.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good luck Alex!!!!!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate # 77
    New England F4
    2005 PSM WRX (COBB Stage 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Nads07 View Post
    Good luck Alex!!!!!!!
    Thanks dude. You going to come to the F4 meet sometime later this month? You have to. You've been MIA since like March!
    NEWENGLANDF4

Price drop... $13,000
    NEWENGLANDF4

bump for a good guy. Also if you buy the car.....he'll throw in a NE i-4 sticker or two
    Russ - 2005 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stage 2 and other stuff….

Quote Originally Posted by bbpuppet View Post
    bump for a good guy. Also if you buy the car.....he'll throw in a NE i-4 sticker or two
    Thanks mang. I'll be able to hook up the buyer with any of their vinyl needs

Also, another price drop to $12,800. I need this sold! Found the car I am buying so I need it out ASAP. Tell your friends, girlfriend, family friends, etc! If someone gets me a line on a buyer that follows through then I will hook them up as well
    NEWENGLANDF4

Bump
    NEWENGLANDF4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.