Looking for a WRX in MA.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for a WRX in MA. within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; Hi guys, I know that this is my first post and I know (coming from the RX7 forum) how much ...

Looking for a WRX in MA.

Hi guys, I know that this is my first post and I know (coming from the RX7 forum) how much it is frowned upon to have a thread be your first post, but I need some help.

My 7 is a great car and I love it to death, but it is not very practical for a daily driver. If I could afford to have two cars year round, I would, but right now it just isn't somthing I can afford. I do have a DD for the winter but it is a PIA when I have to register it every year in november.
    So, after some thinking, I feel as though I want to sell my car and get somthing I can drive year round, but still take to the track during the summer. I have my mind set on an 01-02 WRX, but I honestly don't know what to look for. Are there any WRX basics that I should know when I go for a test drive? And what is the best place to look?

Thanks in advance.

Christian

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, look in this section. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-purchasing-forum/
    it will answer alot of questions and has alot of good info in it. You could also checkout the for sale section over at NASIOC.
    New England F4
    04 WRB

We'll you've definately come to the right place with your questions. There's a pleathora of useful information on clubwrx & NASIOC and the link that 2gntwrx gave you is what I'd link you to as well.

Personally, you'll never want to drive another car after you purchase a WRX.
    02 WRX
    New England F4

Thanks guys, that's some great info you gave me. If I need any help, I'll let you know.

my good friend is selling his 02 wrb wrx. its in fair shape and has 80,000 miles on it. i believe he is asking somewhere between $10-15K for it. he is in MA too, if you are interested in looking at it or driving it. good luck
    \m/etal

"Odin's birds like wolves in battle - they spread their black wings - like swords like oars - in the waters of Njord"

there isnt a 01 wrx but welcome to the forums, check out www.nasioc.com if you dont find anything here, im sure they would have a few cars up for sale there.
    2008 MazdaSpeed 3

Soon to have a custom invidia cat-back

wrx

hey welcome to the fourms, i live in ma. and have a 2006 wrx tr, with 14,000 miles on it and im looking to sell it for 21,000. im looking to get out of the car or maybe you can work to just take over payments, this car is in brand new condition and a blast to drive, but i have have not beat on it or anything, so if you interested give me a call. at 978-361-7761 thanks -dave

if the price is right ill sell my WRX. its 02. plus im in Germany so by now its prob low milage!!!

then i can buy a new one when i get home...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc View Post
    if the price is right ill sell my WRX. its 02. plus im in Germany so by now its prob low milage!!!

then i can buy a new one when i get home...
    yep thats what im doing. im only in germany thou till early november then im off to eastern europe.

this guy should of came around in july, i sold my 04 for $13,700 becasue i had to get rid off it in 2 days.
    New England F4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.