For Sale/Trade 08+ Invidia Divorced Wastegate DP
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08+ Invidia Divorced Wastegate DP within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; I have for sale an Invidia divorced wastegate downpipe (catless) for sale. Fits an 08-13 WRX or STI. It is ...

08+ Invidia Divorced Wastegate DP

I have for sale an Invidia divorced wastegate downpipe (catless) for sale. Fits an 08-13 WRX or STI. It is in great condition! I personally put about 5K miles on the downpipe (May to October...I know I do not drive a lot). The original owner put about 10K on it and you can tell from the lack of discoloration in the downpipe that it is quite new.

$220 OBO! MAKE ME OFFERS! LOCATED IN CENTRAL, CT.

You can see the difference in color here compared to a BRAND NEW downpipe (new one on top).

Sitting next to my brand new 02-07 same make and model dp...the one for sale closest to the shoe
    Last edited by Typical Tom; 01-15-2013 at 12:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump!

I Support ClubWRX
    wish you got to me before you bought your new downpipe. I need the downpipe you are selling and I have the downpipe you bought new lol

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    wish you got to me before you bought your new downpipe. I need the downpipe you are selling and I have the downpipe you bought new lol
    Haha that would've been nice. Well make me an offer if you're interested!

Bump!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.