I purchased this car from forum member Deafm3
I just had a mechanic look it over and he said the car runs like new. Suspension is super tight and car is the complete pkg. starter was also replaced after purchase. After just a few months I need to sell as I have 3 cars and rarely drive the m3. It's tucked away In garage. Being in the military deployment is always a possibility and I just need to move on with my current situation.

If you are concerned or have questions come see the car for yourself!

About this car. Previous owner is a original owner and knows what he talking about when it comes to his car. Spent lots of time on highway. The chassis is 170,xxx miles now and climbing as I use it on nice days. The body looks great for the mileage and age. I gave a tune up when i got in my possession. For interior, it is in great shape the backseats are absolutely barely used.

It has a clean car fax or auto check. The car will come with lots of service papers. Most recent service was an oil change and fuel leak fix.

The car is originally from the BMW of Watertown in CT so it spent whole life here in CT. Previous owner used this car to drive to FL and back to CT a lot which accounts for Highway miles. I only added 3000 miles -/+ since the purchase.

Summary of car
-170k on chassis, 46k on motor (built by TRM)
-motor was built with rods, piston and everything along with shrick cams
-m50 swap but still retaining the ob2
-headers, track pipes, remus full exhaust
-Oil catch can installed to stop the oil blow by's known by VF engineering supercharger.
-VF Supercharger kit is only less than a year old and less than 5000 miles
-stock 3.23 differential 55k miles on it, used to have 3.64 differential
-Cooling system has been replaced within 2 years.
-Stewart water pump
-Fan delete (I dont have any problems with cooling system)
-Clutch is only less than 3000 miles and stage 3 (first replacement of lifetime)
-13 lbs flywheel
-ebachi sway bars front and rear
-Mason strut bar
-X brace
-Camber plates
-ground control coil over system with Koni shocks (adjustable settings)
-reinforcement in rear shock tower
-VMR csl rims squared set up (has original DS2 spare tire)

I have few extra spare parts in box.

I am looking to get $13500Obo or trade for a clean wrx

Prefer a wagon

Contact me by Text 860-690-3941

Pics here. 1998 BMW m3
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests