For Sale RAYS Engineering Volk LE37 18X7.5", 5X100, gray with polished aluminum lip for sale

This is a discussion on RAYS Engineering Volk LE37 18X7.5", 5X100, gray with polished aluminum lip for sale within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; Just like you saw I have a set of real Volk LE37's (no tires). 5X100 bolt pattern, 18X7.5", +48 offset. ...

RAYS Engineering Volk LE37 18X7.5", 5X100, gray with polished aluminum lip for sale

Just like you saw I have a set of real Volk LE37's (no tires). 5X100 bolt pattern, 18X7.5", +48 offset. They fit my 2006 wrx. Two are good original condition and two are refurbished back to brand new condition. I spent a few hours polishing the lips of the two originals and they look great. No trades please. Bought them used a month ago from. No problems with the rims at all though, just looking to save money for a motorcycle. $1300 obo will take them . I'm in Derry, New Hampshire and will not ship; I will however meet you at a reasonable distance if need be. PM me and be the lucky one to own these. I'd be happy to send you plenty of pictures via text but until I can actually get home (a few days from now) Google pictures will have to do. My cell is 603-553-1476 and my name is Alex, call or text.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bumpin' it for nice rims.