Want To Buy looking to buy 02 wrx shell

This is a discussion on looking to buy 02 wrx shell within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; looking for a 02-03 wrx or sti shell for a good price. anyone have one sitting around for a good ...

Arrow looking to buy 02 wrx shell

looking for a 02-03 wrx or sti shell for a good price. anyone have one sitting around for a good price. doesnt have to have rims or driveline or anything for that matter just looking to swap everything from mine over. thanks.
    F' You, F' You, Your cool, F' You, And I'm OUT!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump! Come one, come all.
    F' You, F' You, Your cool, F' You, And I'm OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by WRXXX781 View Post
    looking for a 02-03 wrx or sti shell for a good price. anyone have one sitting around for a good price. doesnt have to have rims or driveline or anything for that matter just looking to swap everything from mine over. thanks.
    I have one , a silver 2002 clean body stock exhaust rims and suspension. Stock everything interior clean no rips complete. Have too many projects (2.5 RS with STI conversion, 2004 STI and 90 Honda civic wagon Boosted )3200 neg. Have lots of parts will include. All car needs is an engine . Car is in Georgia can tow it near by states or any state between GA and NY for small fee.