For Sale/Trade Feeler: 2002 wrx sedan bone stock

This is a discussion on Feeler: 2002 wrx sedan bone stock within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; Seeing what I can get for it, its really starting to piss me off. I have a 2002 wrx, completely ...

Feeler: 2002 wrx sedan bone stock

Seeing what I can get for it, its really starting to piss me off. I have a 2002 wrx, completely stock except for shift knob. It has 194XXX highway miles. All paperwork from maintance done at Subaru dealers. The problem right now is the transmission. I bought a used one but when I got it, it had no fifth gear. I have the stock being put back in, and a look over of what could be wrong. Made a small clicking noise, possibly throw out bearing or front diff. The body has no rust, minor dents and scratches. It has a clean title, but it was rear ended with previous owner. The trunk has small dents in the middle, and the bumper cover is cracked. But not jerry rigged. Looks okay for being tapped. And the bumper cover support for the rear is snapped and rusted, easy fix. I've only had this car a few months, just looking to get back what I paid or trade for another newer wrx or legacy. Paid 6k for it, will take $5000 if tranny isn't fixed. Email for pictures or questions. Thanks.

Jwaite325@live.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2750 cash.

your asking way too much if you want to talk seriously text me 978 935 8045 i can do more than him^