For Sale Parting out black 2002 wrx Bridgeport, CT

This is a discussion on Parting out black 2002 wrx Bridgeport, CT within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; as topic states engine has 92k miles ran great i owned the car for the last 6 years and it ...

Parting out black 2002 wrx Bridgeport, CT

as topic states engine has 92k miles ran great i owned the car for the last 6 years and it was well maintained I the transmission was rebuilt by Andrewtech automotive in Maryland viscous coupling was replaced at that time also only has 7500 miles on transmission!

so far what is sold or not available
    Doors
    door pannels
    Downpipe
    Front outer bumper
    trunk carpet and side carpets
    Radiator
    ac condenser
    grill
    front fenders

everything else available as of now I GIVE BETTER PRICES FOR SAME DAY PICKUP OF PARTS, ALMOST EVERYTHING IS PULLED READY TO GO WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW THINGS . if you need a pic of a specific item text my cell

to make an offer on a part PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME at (203)360-8331 AS I DO NOT CHECK FORUMS OFTEN hence the reason i forgot my old user name and password and had to make a new one just to post this! I am not looking for any trades at the moment with the exception of an Ipad or Silver Coins (longshot i know but i will trade parts for these items) besides that CASH ONLY! Remember the sooner you can pickup the better price I will give you!!

Thanks!
    Mark

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what condition is tranny in? 5spd? and how much?