Want To Buy '08-present WRX 17x7, 10 spoke stock wheels in GUNMETAL!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on '08-present WRX 17x7, 10 spoke stock wheels in GUNMETAL!! within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; I'm looking for a set of stock 17" GUNMETAL rims/tires off a 2008 to present WRX. I'm on the Maine/NH ...

'08-present WRX 17x7, 10 spoke stock wheels in GUNMETAL!!

I'm looking for a set of stock 17" GUNMETAL rims/tires off a 2008 to present WRX. I'm on the Maine/NH seacoast border and would be willing to travel/meet-up. Would prefer to buy a set that have tires already on them but may consider rim only. MUST BE THE DARKER GUNMETAL COLOR WITH CENTER CAPS (and hopefully matching lug nuts)! Let me know where you are and how much you want.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2008 didnt come in gunmetal....thats only the 2009-2010
    i have 2008 silvers for sale if ur interested or want to paint them or whatever. let me know

Hey thanks for the info / offer, I'll keep those silver ones in mind if I don't come across the gunmetal ones I'm looking for.

Rims

Hey I have some for sale with 7 month old general altimax arctics... I'm located in Bangor make me an offer they are still on the car, hoping to get new rims soon. Let me know. email me at desert_bishop@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Jordan

Thanks for the info but Bangor is a solid 3 hrs from here and I'm looking to do business a little more local just in case there are any issues with the rims/transaction.

Got my 08 stockers on ebay right now. Haven't had any bids yet, and a pretty low starting price with no reserve. Here ya go.
    Stock/OEM 17" Wheels/Rims for 2008-2012 model Subaru Impreza WRX | eBay

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.