FS: NH - 02 WRX Stuff
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: NH - 02 WRX Stuff within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; Hey guys, some stuff left over from my 02 WRX: - Stock DP and Cats - 2 Front Axle Nuts ...

Registered User BoostEqualsLife's Avatar

FS: NH - 02 WRX Stuff

Hey guys, some stuff left over from my 02 WRX:

- Stock DP and Cats
    - 2 Front Axle Nuts - OEM #28044AA000
    - Rear driveshaft cover
    - Poly Exhaust Hanger (only one?)
    - Complete OEM Intake System.. from airbox to turbo, including fender piping.
    - Shop manual on CD

- All the parts to fix the dreaded horribly cold weather fuel leak/smell.
    - Fuel Return Pipe (it's like 3 pipes): OEM #17544AA134
    - Fuel Hose: OEM #807707140
    - Intake Manifold Gaskets: OEM #14035AA421
    (I know I have the instructions somewhere, but you can find them on this site, I know that much.)

Anyway, best offer wins. No idea what this stuff is worth, I'm bringing in the cats to a recycling place either today or tomorrow to see what they'll give me, and I won't go any lower than that price... I'd rather see someone use them, rather then it get recycled. I think they were only on the car for like 80k miles.

So yea, hit me up on Email : BoostinMR2@gmail.com with your offers, and I'll be willing to meet up to exchange parts within a reasonable distance. I'm a dece guy, some of you know me, I hit up a bunch of the meets when I owned the car.. so you can be sure I'm not out to screw anyone.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    198awhp, 226awtq @ 11.9psi: Boost Leak, JNA Catback, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    NewEngland F4 // Granite State Subarus

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

3.5 month BUMP. -- Let's get this stuff out of here.

Intake is sold!!

I have an Accessport -- The old one.. its married to my old car, and I can't find the owner. So, if you want to have it fixed all up by Cobb, i'll sell it on the cheap (whatever the difference is between what they are going for and the cost to reflash.)
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.

This crap is still for sale.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

Still for sale, people.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

err...do you have the bend part of the instake system with the port that comes out the side..?
    F' You, F' You, Your cool, F' You, And I'm OUT!

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    2 trolls i have seen today
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.