Hey so im trading my wrx in and am parting a few of the things that I could get outa the car. This is what ive got....

2 gauge A-pillar pod
Condition: Good
Price: $40

GTspec Radiator Shroud

Condition: Good but has few scratches since its under the hood and all and a bit dirty
Price: $60 o.b.o ill take what ever i can get for this as long as its reasonable

TurboXs Blow off Valve type-RFL
Condition: Good...has a few nicks
Price: $100

Invidia N1 race Cat-back
Condition: OK...has a dent on the bottom along with scratches where the dent is. I must have bottomed out somewhere and not notice. Other than that good shape just dirty.
Price: $400 or best reasonable offer

JL Audio 13w3 Version 4 subwoofer with box

Condition: ok
Price: $350 o.b.o

Corbeau Bucket seat in blue
...Made for us wider people
Condition: ok Its a bit dirty, and theirs a rip in the "leather" on the side.
Price: Make a reasonable offer
This seat only stayed in my car for a little while, the seat was to wide to fit in the subaru. Im not sure about what other cars it could fit in though. It will come with the seat bracket for wrx. BUY this and you could be artistic and make it into a cool chair to sit in at home!

A set of two(2) brand new Bridgestone Blizzaks LM-22 in the size 245/40/R17. Im looking to sell both for $225 o.b.o picked up.
I also have a set of 4 used Bridgestone Blizzaks LM-22 in the size 225/45/R17. They prob have about 1 season left in them. Possibly 1 and a half seasons. Looking to get $250 for all four picked up.
New tire

Used tire...bought half life left showing

Xentec 9007 HID kit single beam bulb for 2002wrx+
Condition: Good, used for about 3 months.
Price:$60

Please feel free to PM me offers or if you have any questions

Thanks
Kenny