These are all old systems I got when I was working for my old company. These were pulled from production as new models surfaced. Those of you that know me that these are clean and NOT STOLEN!! They are also intended for people that have no problem tinkering with laptops. (these are super easy to work on BTW)

These will be clean and free of an OS etc.

$150 picked up for all three!

--Latitude C600
-PIII 750 MHz
-128Mb RAM
-10Gb HD
-24x CD
-Floppy & Tether
-Built in NIC/Modem
-1 USB Port
-1 Carrying Case
-1 Power Cord
-Battery clip broken so it will need to be replaced or just a little peice of tape and it will be fine. These batterys are known for poor life after a while so grabbing a new one may be a good idea. I don't know the life on these at this point.

--Latitude CP (2 laptops)
-4Gb HD
-64Mb RAM
-1 Power Cord
-1 Carrying Case
-One is missing the clip to hold in CD drive, the other is missing the clip to hold in the battery. These 2 machines together would make one perfect machine. or just slap a peice of tape to hold in the cd drive & battery.
-These batterys are known for poor life after a while so grabbing a new one may be a good idea. I don't know the life on these at this point.
-One Screen is apparently bad

If you have any more questions regarding specs on these machines I can supply service tags and you can get all the info in the world on each machines configuration from support.dell.com

I need to get rid of these ASAP as I need to pay a few bills. They can be picked up in Woburn immediately or I can meet you somewhere if it's reasonably close to here.

Thanks