Trunk Trade anyone??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Trunk Trade anyone?? within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; I have a 2007 Crystal Grey Metallic STi and I want a trunk with no spoiler. There are no more ...

Trunk Trade anyone??

I have a 2007 Crystal Grey Metallic STi and I want a trunk with no spoiler. There are no more 07 crystal gray 2.5rs/wrx's in new england. Anyone got a brand new looking 2.5/wrx trunk lid with no spoiler for my 07 STi trunk lid?? please let me know...thanks fellas!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi.
    It'd cost $150-$200 for a good body shop to remove your spoiler,fill the holes,and blend the paint.
    You could opt for a carbon-fiber trunk,they run about $600,Seibon makes a nice one,I believe.

There is no body shop in existence that will remove the spoiler and blend the holes and repaint for $200. Anybody out there???

There is no body shop in existence that will remove the spoiler and blend the holes and repaint for $200

there deff is....make friends.....
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

I found you...it was only a matter of time...

Someone swap trunks with him already!

Pull the trunk yourself....and $200 is VERY fair....try Broadway AutoBody in South Portland,tell 'em Greg with the Titanium RX-8 sent you....That's a simple mod....no real modification....plug two holes,fill,and paint....Not a Problem....
    When life hands you lemons,force induction.

04 silver STI looking for wingless

just north of Boston, looking to trade my silver STI trunk and wing to go wingless. any takers leave a message on AIM: willfly4cash.

Thanks.

i've got a wingless 07 CGM and would like to go back to the STi for an even swap. I'm located 10 mins west of boston. PM me if interested.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.