FS- NH:winter tires & rims - 17" ASA ST4 rims w/ Nokian Hakkapeliitta RSI tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS- NH:winter tires & rims - 17" ASA ST4 rims w/ Nokian Hakkapeliitta RSI tires within the NES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the New England States category; Hi - I'm selling an almost new (less than 3000 miles) set of rims and snow tires that were on ...

Post FS- NH:winter tires & rims - 17" ASA ST4 rims w/ Nokian Hakkapeliitta RSI tires

Hi - I'm selling an almost new (less than 3000 miles) set of rims and snow tires that were on a 2005 STi for one winter.

Wheels are the ASA ST4 and have spacers set up for the 05 STi (not sure what all years/models they will fit)

Tires are the Nokian Hakkapeliitta RSI - 225/45/R17 - 94R XL M&S

Everything is like brand new with no curb rash, etc. This setup was originally over $1800 and the tires alone are worth $800. Asking $850 or best reasonable offer. I'm in southeast NH - an hour north of Boston.

Email me for more info.

Thanks for looking...

VIEW PICS BELOW
    -------------------
    all 4 rims/tires
    single wheel closeup
    rim only closeup
    tread closeup
    sidewall tread

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tires

Will these fit an '07 STI?

Rims are sold

Thanks for your interest but the rims have been sold.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.