For Sale<>Carbondale,IL Area<>OEM Wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on For Sale<>Carbondale,IL Area<>OEM Wheels within the NCS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Central States category; I know that all of you probably have them because, well, they come stock, but I am getting new wheels ...

For Sale<>Carbondale,IL Area<>OEM Wheels

I know that all of you probably have them because, well, they come stock, but I am getting new wheels put on within the next week. But for those of you in the Southern Illinois Area or Carbondale area...they are 4 OEM 2004 WRX Wheels with tires on them. I am asking 475 or best offer.. Send me a mesage if youre interested.

Later,
    Matt
    1.98-------60'
    9.017-----1/8 mile
    14.16 @ 96 mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anybody...?
    1.98-------60'
    9.017-----1/8 mile
    14.16 @ 96 mph

bump

it has new tires on it..
    1.98-------60'
    9.017-----1/8 mile
    14.16 @ 96 mph

pm sent
    Sarah
    Blobeye Syndicate #69

"If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.