FT (OH) 09 WRX Gunmetal Rims+Summertires for Your Rims+Allseasons
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FT (OH) 09 WRX Gunmetal Rims+Summertires for Your Rims+Allseasons within the NCS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Central States category; Hey there, I'm trading my tires/rims+cash for your tires/rims. I'm hoping to get STI gold ones, but i'm open to ...

FT (OH) 09 WRX Gunmetal Rims+Summertires for Your Rims+Allseasons

Hey there, I'm trading my tires/rims+cash for your tires/rims. I'm hoping to get STI gold ones, but i'm open to other colors like white or black. Definitely not chrome haha. hit me up with pictures and whatnot. My tires have about 8500 miles on them and one rim has a scratch on it from road debris. but the rest of the other 3 are in perfect condition.

I really don't mind if yours has curbrash and whatnot, but all of that can be negotiated.

I must have allseasons since I'm heading up to Colorado for some skiing...and sorry i'm not wanting tires that are classified as all-season but have more summer tire tread designs.

Or if anyone has a set of winter tires and rims that will fit my car, I'll just outright buy them...
    Last edited by geneahn; 11-13-2009 at 08:36 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

to the top

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.