Wtt 03 s-10
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wtt 03 s-10 within the NCS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Central States category; I have a 2003 Chevy S-10. It has 54,XXX miles. It has a few dings and dents, but for being ...

Unhappy Wtt 03 s-10

I have a 2003 Chevy S-10. It has 54,XXX miles. It has a few dings and dents, but for being my first car it is in fine condition. Everything runs great. I am changing the oil within the week. I will also get pics up by the end of the week.

I would like to make a trade for something a little more sporty to drive (like most guys i like to go fast )

I am a college student and dont have much money, so i am trying to just make a straight-up trade. I am in Akron, Ohio, and would like to try to deal locally, but i am willing to travel/meet to drop off and pick up. I have been looking at Subies cuz of the AWD aspect as it will help in these beautifully white winters we have here in OH. If anyone can help, just PM me.

This was my first vehicle and a gift from my gma. So i dont want someone to get it who is not gonna treat the truck right. The car may show 2 owners, but that is because I am having the title transfered to my name.
    my avatar, is my dream

I have an '03 S-10 FS/FT. pm me for details

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump.
    my avatar, is my dream

I have an '03 S-10 FS/FT. pm me for details

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.