FS: (Chicago Burbs) 2002 MBP Stage2 WRX with RA trans
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (Chicago Burbs) 2002 MBP Stage2 WRX with RA trans within the NCS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Central States category; SOLD So time to sell my baby I have Black 02 WRX. It has 85k miles at the moment. It's ...

FS: (Chicago Burbs) 2002 MBP Stage2 WRX with RA trans

SOLD So time to sell my baby
    I have Black 02 WRX. It has 85k miles at the moment. It's a Stage2 protuned by Jorge @ P&L 38k miles ago. He got 225HP and 236TQ out of it. Also I had a RA 5 speed transmission put in by Dylan @ DS1 year ago. Car was never at 1/4 mile as it is not my cup of tea. I was doing some autox and rallyx in it from time to time. Mobil 1 synthetic used since 11k on odometer with 6000 mile change intervals and Oil Analysis every change started before the tune. Car was never in an accident and the exterior is in great condition minus the obvious paint chips on the hood and front bumper.

Engine:
    Stock TD04 turbo Stage2 on Accessport
    Gutted UpPipe
    Bosal Short DownPipe retaining stock 3rd cat
    Prodrive Axleback
    Samco IC hoses
    Grounding Mod

Transmission:
    STi RA 5 speed

Suspension/Brakes:
    Swift Springs (lowering car by 1")
    KYB GR2 struts
    Powerslot front rotors
    Hawk HPS pads
    Steel brake lines
    Motul Fluid

Misc:
    Omori Boos Gauge (psi)
    STi hood scoop
    IC sprayer
    Stock rims painted gold with Dunlop Wintersport M2 tires (not too much left)
    17" Gold Rota SDR with RE070 (60% thread)
    Tinted back windows
    RallyArmor mudflaps

Looking to get $12,995

Last edited by josnroh; 02-23-2009 at 05:02 PM.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

S O L D
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.