FS: (Chicago) 2003 Silver EVO VIII, 43k hwy miles.....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (Chicago) 2003 Silver EVO VIII, 43k hwy miles..... within the NCS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Central States category; I bought the car in April 2007 with 26.500, now that car has little 43k miles, 85% of which are ...

Thumbs up FS: (Chicago) 2003 Silver EVO VIII, 43k hwy miles.....

I bought the car in April 2007 with 26.500, now that car has little 43k miles, 85% of which are very easy driven highway miles. ( I commute 38 mi to work)

I have decided to sell the evo in favor of a more economical car, here are the details:

2003 EVO VIII sliver, 43,xxxx miles, sunroof, factory HID headlights, factory gauge pack.

The car has been meticulously maintained and kept stock with an exception of an AMS intake, Thermal TBE, Greddy Profec II boost controler and AMS flash.

Drive line fluids have been changed recently with Redline fluids. I have also upgraded the brakes with SS lines, Performance friction Metalic Z pads (F&R) and Motul RBF600 fluid.

The car comes with a Blaupunkt MP3 deck and Memphis Belle stereo system complete with component speakers and 5channel amp with a 10" sub. Car also has tinted windows and comes with an after market car alarm with remote start Other than that the car is bone stock and runs perfectly.

The body is clean with minor rock chips, no scratches, or dents. No accidents. Only visible blemish on the body is the minor fade on the clear coat on the wing and faded paint on the brake calipers.

I do not smoke and the interior is in pristine condition as well.

The car also comes with 17x9 5 Zigen wheels with brand new set (mounted on 1-26-08) of 255-40-17 Kumho ASX tires as well as a set of stock evo wheels with 235-45-17 ADVAN A048 tires.

Here are some pics:

LINK TO A GALLERY WITH MORE DETAILED PICTURES OF THE CAR

If you are looking for a clean, not abused or rebuild EVO this one is the one to get

Asking price with the spare set of wheels is $21,500

Please contact me with any questions you might have.

Thank you

Rich K.
    rkarbowiak@gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump for Rich and great car.
    If I sell my WRX qickly enough I'll be all over your car
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.