Garage Sale (guitar, bike, computers, etc)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Garage Sale (guitar, bike, computers, etc) within the NCS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Central States category; 2001 Cort 5-string Bass guitar + 1996 Peavy TNT115 bass amp - 0 OBO (sold as combo only) Cort is ...

Garage Sale (guitar, bike, computers, etc)

2001 Cort 5-string Bass guitar + 1996 Peavy TNT115 bass amp - $350 OBO (sold as combo only)
    Cort is the affordable Ibanez line. The bass needs to be re-bridged as the super-slinky's wore down the bridge to the point of buzzing on the first three frets. Amp needs a little soddering work inside the female input as you have to wiggle the cord to get it to work. Amp also has the "spider coating" that keeps the speaker from blowing when turned up loud. It's capable of over 140 decibles without strain using low E; low B sees more like 115 decibles without strain. Has dual input as well for electric keyboards or pianos. Has roller wheels on bottom for easy manuvering. Comes with strap, picks, cable, and hard case.

This combo was used at the Masquerade in ATL GA, Club 5 in Jacksonville FL, Club La Vela in Panama City Beach FL as well as many other clubs accross the Southeastern US and sounded great during a live CD recording at the Masquerade. Nobody had any issues with hookup to sound/PA systems with direct line output from the amp. This thing has a lot of sentimental value to me and gave me lots of good times accross the Southeast US, but I just haven't played it in over 4yrs and don't see myself starting back up anytime soon. Purchased bass for $700, amp for $300, and hard case for $100; would like to see $350.

I can provide audio samples of studio recordings mixed with 6 person band.

1999 Specialized HardRock Mountain Bike - $300 OBO
    Used for 1 year at college at Georgia Southern, used in NC for mountain biking trip in 2001, used once in IL for psuedo trip. Needs a basic tune and grease, works great. I was told this was the "original" hardrock by a local enthusiast. Tires have lots of tread and hold air fine. I have some bike locks for it but I'd have to find them.

3 very used Hoosier A6s (245/40/17) - $30/ea firm
    Good for at least two days at rantoul or four events at Rt 66. I'll hold onto these if nobody has any interest for use myself; they're just taking up garage space

2 dead Dell Optiplex's for parts - make offer
    One I think has a bad power supply, other I think the motherboard is dead. I don't know the specs, they were purchased as part of a "lot purchase" from ebay and were the two of 20 that were dead. Unknown specs, can find out though if there's interest. Sold "as is".

25 Gallon Unorthodox Shaped Fish Tank - $35 OBO
    Needs to be resealed, comes with custom base.

More to come when I get a chance. I'll post pictures if there's any interest in anything.

Shipping on the guitar and amp would be at buyers expense and would cost a fortune as the amp weighs in at close to 100lbs. I can deliever items if necessary but prefer local pickup.

Located in Bloomington, IL (61704)
    #478 E Street Prepared
    CIR/CCSCC/GASS series
    by Nukabe-CUSCO and TurboXS

BugEye Mafia, Made 12-18-07 (#159)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey , send me some pics of thebike , im local too....

plustawm@yahoo.com

pics sent!
    #478 E Street Prepared
    CIR/CCSCC/GASS series
    by Nukabe-CUSCO and TurboXS

BugEye Mafia, Made 12-18-07 (#159)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.