FS/NM New Centerline forged RPM II wheels in chrome (2)

This is a discussion on FS/NM New Centerline forged RPM II wheels in chrome (2) within the MS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mountain States category; New Centerline forged RPM II wheels in chrome (2), 5x100 lug, +42 offset, ~15lbs I bought two (2) rims for ...

FS/NM New Centerline forged RPM II wheels in chrome (2)

New Centerline forged RPM II wheels in chrome (2), 5x100 lug, +42 offset, ~15lbs

I bought two (2) rims for my WRX but have decided to go another route ( job, cost, AWD, etc ).
    Brand new in original boxes, opened one to take pics.
    Here is the LINK so you can see some pics and the price I paid. If the link dies pls PM me for the pics.
    These are the upgraded models ( prior models were prone to cracks ) and look spectacular IMHO.
    The down side, they are quite expensive and hard to find. They would make a great extra set of track rims or replacement for a bent/damaged one. I found some on Summit racing in black for $194 each, all others were $299+.
    $250 for BOTH ( Centerline wants $390 each ). I am willing to ship at buyers expense or meet somewhere in NM/ABQ area ( PM me for more details ).
    Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by ktmrider; 07-14-2007 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Tried to add NM to header
    2005 Legacy GT - stock for now
    1991 Galant VR4 - Sold
    2002 WRX Wagon - Sold