Denver area F/S, '05 STi parts

This is a discussion on Denver area F/S, '05 STi parts within the MS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mountain States category; Here's a list of parts that are still up for grabs. Pricing is based on research done on several different ...

Denver area F/S, '05 STi parts

Here's a list of parts that are still up for grabs. Pricing is based on research done on several different web-sites, including Ebay, NASIOC, and, AWDPirates. If you see something you want, but the price seems out of whack, simply pm me with your offer. More than likely, if it's reasonable, I'll take it. If I can avoid Ebay, it's worth it. If it helps somebody local, it's worth it. Don't just flame me for it...some homework was done on this. Unless otherwise noted, all prices are OBO. Pictures can be seen here: http://www.smokingchimp.com/brule/sale/index.html

OEM Sti Splitter, black metal scoop splitter and rubber duct bello. Used $65.00.

OEM Sti Up-Pipe, Up-pipe from engine to turbo, used $75.00.

OEM Sti Radiator, stock Sti radiator used, $150.00.

APS Cold Air Intake and air filter, APS red cold air intake, main tube and filter only. Missing several parts and brackets, (test-fit, car never run while installed, misc parts stolen from kit for custom intake) $100.00.

OEM Rear Swaybar, endlinks, and swaybar mounts, used $60.00.

OEM Front Swaybar, endlinks, and mounts, used $60.00.

OEM Sti Injectors and fuel rails, four stock fuel injectors and fuel lines (NOT JDM STi Pink injectors), used $150.00. SALE PENDING

OEM stock down-pipe and mid-pipe with catalytic converters, OEM stock turbo back exhaust, used, $275.00 (complete, could split up).

OEM front exhaust pipe, exhaust from front of engine and heat shields, used $50.00.

OEM Wastegate control solenoid valve, wastegate control solenoid valve, bracket, and associated hoses, used, $80.00.

OEM intake duct, intake duct, used, $5.00.

OEM shift lever, shifting lever, used, $5.00.

OEM resonator chamber, used, $1.00.

Helix Bell down pipe, new in box, $225.00 (firm, only reason selling: not compatible with other parts installed). SALE PENDING

GT Spec Headers and up-pipe. Must be used with GT-Spec parts only! New, $500.00 (firm, only reason selling: not compatible with other parts installed).

If you do the math, the total should come out to $1661.00. If you want the whole lot, shoot me a number. Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. To start with: All parts (except those listed as non-OEM) came off my '05 STi. No, I don't know if any of these parts will work on your car. I am located in Westminster, near 104th and Federal...the parts are in my friend's garage in Broomfield. If these parts are not gone by April 30th, they go to Ebay...for those not good at math, that gives you 1 week from the date of this posting. If you want them shipped, you will pay the shipping charge, obviously, that will vary by location. Yes, I do know there is very little demand for some of these parts, but it's worth a shot seeing as I'm footing the bill for Harvey's soon-to-be-born kid's college fund. As parts sell, I will try to update this post to keep interested parties informed. First come, first serve. Your mileage may vary. Do not leave happy fun-ball in direct sunlight. Individual results may vary. Do not taunt happy fun-ball. Offer void to jackasses. Do not allow happy fun-ball to come in direct contact with human skin. Diet Dr. Pepper really doesn't taste more like regular Dr. Pepper. If happy fun-ball turns colors and starts to vibrate, evacuate to your nearest fall-out shelter, put your head between your legs and kiss your @$$ goodbye.
    Last edited by JonBrule; 04-23-2006 at 09:42 PM.
    '05 STi (stock...for now, track toy)
    '06 Dodge Cummins (slightly modified toy puller)
    '98 Jeep TJ (heavily modified off-road toy)