For Sale/Trade FS: My Factory SPT Performance Exhaust for your stock exhaust + cash
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: My Factory SPT Performance Exhaust for your stock exhaust + cash within the MS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mountain States category; Hey gang. Just purchased a 2014 Impreza WRX hatch. It came from the factory with an SPT Exhaust Package (SPT ...

FS/FT: My Factory SPT Catback Performance Exhaust for your OEM exhaust + cash

Hey gang.

Just purchased a 2014 Impreza WRX hatch. It came from the factory with an SPT Exhaust Package (SPT Catback Exhaust Plus Exhaust Tips.) 'tuned by STP'.

I'm not interested in this exhaust, I would prefer the stock.

If you have a 2013 or 2014 OEM hatchback exhaust, and are interested in giving me yours + some cash, let's talk about this. I'm local to Denver.

It has, like, 18 miles on it

Thanks!
    Last edited by heymonroe; 10-07-2013 at 09:50 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm about 5 hours from Denver I would trade you. Can you wait until my 2014 gets here? How much cash?

How much cash are we talking? Are you willing to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin1232 View Post
    How much cash are we talking? Are you willing to ship?
    I'd prefer to do it local, as I would need the stock exhaust before I could ship the SPT, but I'm open to it if that's the only option I have. I'm expecting delivery of the car on 10/21, so I'll know more then.

how much cash would you like on top?
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

Sorry, forgot to update the thread.

I've got an agreement in principal with someone already for $500 on top. Should that deal fall through for any reason, this thread will be the first to know.

Thanks for the offer!
    I have no idea what I'm doing.
    http://twitter.com/heymonroe

Did you ever make the deal? How do you like your WRX after having it for a while

for real, im interested in what u think. i have stock on my 12 hatch and want the spt or some thing else.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.