I hate to sell this car but it's a second car and my dog needs leg surgery, so it's time to give up one of my toys. I am the second owner; I bought it in 2010 when it was less than a year old. Has 52,460 miles.

Bright red, always garaged (even when I took it to work I parked in a structure), and is in excellent condition. It's never been mistreated---I've never raced---and it's completely stock except for a high-end aftermarket non-disposable air filter; it's ready for whatever you want to do to it, no worries about the last guy's mods.

I have maintained the car religiously (oil changes with full Subaru synthetic every 3,500 miles, in addition to all other recommended services) and have EVERY maintenance record. I am very particular about the mechanical condition of my cars, and it shows.

In addition to the many features standard on an STI, this one has every option Subaru offered at the time EXCEPT navigation:
-iPod interface
-fog lights
-rear bumper protector
-wheel locks
-auto dimming HomeLink mirror with compass
-all-weather rubber floor mats
-cargo tray
-exhaust accents
-rear cupholder (seriously... it was an option)

The rims were originally the silver BBS, but they've been professionally powder-coated flat black; check out the pictures---they really add to the look of the car. Also, all 6 windows of the car are tinted: the back completely black (sides and rear), the front sides as dark as legally allowed in UT, and the windshield has a (legal) black header along the top.

The only negative about this car is that the front bumper cover has a 3"-4" crack in the plastic from some inconsiderate person in a parking lot (see photo of front of car; it's just below and to the right of the STI badge). A new OEM bumper cover is $200-$300 depending on the vendor (independent shop vs. dealer), plus ~$200 to paint it, so I have correspondingly lowered my asking price $500.

You should also know that the car will need new tires within a year; I had planned on replacing them in October before winter hit, but they'll get you through the winter if necessary.

Asking $26,500.

Serious buyers are welcome to test drive (sorry to sound like a jerk---I've had too many joyriders). Emails with questions are welcome.