For Sale 2011 SWP STi Limited Sedan - Aurora, CO

This is a discussion on 2011 SWP STi Limited Sedan - Aurora, CO within the MS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mountain States category; 2011 Subaru WRX STi Limited Sedan Looking to sell my 2011 Sedan since I'm going down a different path and ...

2011 SWP STi Limited Sedan - Aurora, CO

2011 Subaru WRX STi Limited Sedan

Looking to sell my 2011 Sedan since I'm going down a different path and try to get in to a cheaper car and buy a home. Car is in perfect condition and very much babied. Has never seen any sort of track time or any sort of heavy performance modifications. Warranty is still in place and has not been voided due to modifications. Color is Satin White Pearl with black alacantra interior. Tires and brakes are in great condition. I am the original owner, non-smoker and all oil changes (all 3 of them) have been performed at Subaru. The car has one free oil change left. I have some parts for the car that I have not installed that consist of:
    Speaker adapters
    Plug n play harness for speakers
    Polk db6501 components and Polk db651 speakers
    Nameless Performance axleback (brand new design, one of the very first to order this). This axle back will not void warranty and does not require a tune.
    Turn In Concepts Shifter Linkage Bushings
    Epic Engineering Lowering Springs.

I will include all these parts above in the sale of the car. The modifications installed on the car are:
    Bayson R Type CS Front Lip
    Hella Supertone Horn Kit
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Subtle Solutions Front Plate Delete
    Vinyl Overlays - Black overlay on the roof, Red overlay on the taillights
    Kartboy Front and Rear Shifter Bushings
    WC Latheworks Stainless Steel Shift Knob
    Pioneer AVIC BT700 headunit which includes Navigation and DVD
    JDM Bezel for headunit
    Custom built to spec sub box with Image Dynamics IDQ v3 12" sub
    Audioque 1200d amp

I have kept every stock part that has been removed which I will include in the sale as well. I currently have the all-weather mats in the car, but I also have the carpet floor mats which have never been used. There is currently about 10,770 miles on it and am looking to get $37,000 OBO for the car. Please email me for more information and questions

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's way too high a price to be asking. I paid $34k for my STI Limited brand new (though admittedly that's a screaming deal).

Modifications don't add anything to the value of a car unless you find a person who's willing to pay for them. Book value on your car is about $35,300 even for dealer retail. You'd be much better off putting the stock parts back on and selling the mods separately to get what you wanted. You could still list the car for about $35k and sell the mods for a couple of thousand to get to your $37,000 number.

GLWS!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    That's way too high a price to be asking. I paid $34k for my STI Limited brand new (though admittedly that's a screaming deal).

Modifications don't add anything to the value of a car unless you find a person who's willing to pay for them. Book value on your car is about $35,300 even for dealer retail. You'd be much better off putting the stock parts back on and selling the mods separately to get what you wanted. You could still list the car for about $35k and sell the mods for a couple of thousand to get to your $37,000 number.

GLWS!
    When I had looked on KBB I was seeing 36500 as book and. I figured $500 extra for the miss being given was fair, along with mentioning OBO. But yes, I agree that miss won't add value, I was mainly trying to get money out of uninstalled mods. More than likely I will end up taking all the mods off and just trading the car in but wanted to try Private Party route first

That sure does look like a base model to me... Limited has leather, sun roof, BBS wheels.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    That sure does look like a base model to me... Limited has leather, sun roof, BBS wheels.
    Fwiw, the VIN does come back as a Limited.

Quote Originally Posted by riored4v View Post
    Fwiw, the VIN does come back as a Limited.
    Well, something is wrong because that car does not have any of the features the STi limited model comes with.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi