Selling the CSP STi

This is a discussion on Selling the CSP STi within the MS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mountain States category; http://denver.craigslist.org/car/134437656.html ^^^ Craigslist link ^^^ I'm trying to sell my STi in order to buy an RS. The reason is ...

Selling the CSP STi

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/134437656.html
    ^^^ Craigslist link ^^^

I'm trying to sell my STi in order to buy an RS. The reason is money. I want to get rid of debt. Sadly, this way makes the most sense. As you'll see, I listed it for $23,500 on Craigslist so I can pay off the bank.

I'm the original owner, and it has just over 78,000 miles. I used it as a promo for the Colorado State Patrol (where I work), so you may have seen photos of it before. It now has JDM front end with the big ion fogs, JDM STi v7 seats including rear passthrough, and a TurboXS stealthback (big bellmouth DP) with high flow cat, ending in a Prodrive Oval Tip.

The engine, ECU, and suspension have never been modified, but whenever the rear struts would rattle, Subaru has replaced them under warranty. I put a nice stereo system in it, with a 10" sub, and it's all yours.

I'm hoping to buy a sweet 01 RS I found, if my car sells in time, so BUY IT NOW!

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

svc
    sammAy!

Got a buyer! I feel both and

you work for the colo.st.patrol do you know a richard armstrong