L1 ASE practice test

This is a discussion on L1 ASE practice test within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; not that anyone cares... but I'm very stoked and want to let the world know. Today took last years advanced ...

L1 ASE practice test

not that anyone cares... but I'm very stoked and want to let the world know. Today took last years advanced driveability diagnostics ASE test (the hardest one that ASE gives) and completely made it my b1tch. That is all... sorry for wasting everyones time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice man....congrats.

What does this mean for you now?
    2002 Impreza 2.5RS

It means that when I go to take the real test I should be able to pass it, and then I'll be an ASE certified driveability diagnostics tech.... which means I can fix gremlins inhabiting vehicles.

Cool....I guess I missed the whole "I took last years test" part. I thought you took the real thing.

Still sweet though.
    2002 Impreza 2.5RS

Do wyotechs classes count as a year for your ASE? I know some places do, but not sure about theirs. I hope so, because wyotech is going to be my new home come Oct 4th. You will have another suby, maybe two, up there to race.
    MCL
    "We rolls with the hatchet like nuns roll with church, and to us the hatchet means more then some merch!!"

Yes, wyotech does count as a year of your ASE work requirements. Glad to have another suby up here, as we are going to be down another one this friday. Who's the second possible suby?

I may bring both of mine, the WRX and the XT, but we will have to wait and see. I think if I bring the XT, it will get all of the "in class" work on your own car time. She needs some help for sure. The only thing I would want to do to the WRX if a roll cage, and maybe some head work. When I took the tour they made it sound like you didn't get to work on your own things in the engine class. I hope the not true, that is the main reason I pick wyotech. I think I may be coming up in July to find a place, any idea where there are some nice ones? I'm not too worried about teh cost, as long as I get my moneys worth. I'll PM you when the time comes, amd maybe you can show us around up there.
    MCL
    "We rolls with the hatchet like nuns roll with church, and to us the hatchet means more then some merch!!"